16

"Okay, so no black got it. How about- Elvira? Are you paying attention?" Tony said. You shot up from your position on the rolling chair and looked at him.

"Yes sir." You smiled sheepishly. You had been spinning in circles while staring at the ceiling, most definitely not paying attention. The lab was quiet, so you could easily and happily zone out.

"Okayyy, I'm trying to put a protective suit together for you and your barley even listening." He rolled his eyes. You cleared your throat and scooted closer to him. You were planning your suit to be similar to Natasha's, skin tight body suit, but also different.

"I usually wear white. I don't like dark shades." You told him while looking at the grayish color he had selected, which was quite ugly. Darkness was entrapping and you hated that.

"That's a great way to bring attention to yourself..." he trailed off while editing bits and pieces, putting protective pads in placed there needed to be them and a bullet prof vest implanted on the inside.

"Says you mr red and gold." You rolled your eyes, continuing to spin in circles on the chair. He laughed slightly while clocking a button.

"How's that."

"Wow." The suit was beautiful. It covered your entire body and perfectly accustomed to your size. It had holsters and pockets hidden throughout for trinkets and weaponry.
"I love it." You smiled at him. He nodded and saved it to a random file under your name.

"That should also be ready in a day or so." He said while pushing his chair to a different work bench.
"Now... you need some personalized weaponry, more protection that just your fists." He chuckled while pulling up blank blueprints.
"So what's your go to." He questioned while putting on small magnifying circles to his glasses and grabbing a short pencil.
"We usually will give you multiple items but one should be you signature go to."

"I Uh- I don't know, I've never really had any of my own weapons. Dr. Lucifer was locked away before I had a chance to be his puppet soldier." You shrugged. He nodded and leant back, you could tell he was thinking.
"No whips of any sort." You added. He nodded, giving you a side glance as your mind also wandered to a thinking place.

"Well Nat has her batons, Clint has his bow, you could have something more- sharp?" He suggested. You nodded. He began designed something that looked like a double katana.

"This here can turn into many things. A spear, knife, sword, double sword, axe like thing, and you can change the length. It has a retractable electric taser, stun a person for at least 15 seconds, and can shoot bullets." He explained. You looked at the magical device. It was small and big at the same time. He showed you a holster on your outfit that you could place it in while it was in its smallest handheld knife form. You were amazed at the magic it held.

"So it shifts like me." You inspected as it shifted through the objects one after another. He chuckled and looked to you for approval.
"Uh yeah, that works perfectly." You smiled. He encoded it as well. You sighed at the thought of using such a torturous weapon, but it was always for a good cause, right?

"Will be given other trinkets, such as throwing grenades, knives, handguns, but that will be your unique weapon." He smiled while clicking some buttons and closing the holographic computer. Machines began to whir and get to work.

"Your free little one, everything should be ready tomorrow afternoon, so be up and at em." He smiled at you. You nodded and left his large lab, walking back towards the main lobby lounge that a couple people were still chilling in. Some of the avengers were hidden in conference rooms, working in cases, or relaxing in their rooms.

You walked past the living space that had a couple people watching some random animal channel. You never really understood how tv was so entertaining. But then again you never really had a chance to watch it.