9

You looked up to see Tony holding your hand firmly, his mask now off.

"Let go of me!" You shouted, looking below to see the still very far drop. He shook his head.

"I will not do that. You will fall to your death." He said while attempting to pull you up, you override his action with one of your own by swinging back and forth, whipping yourself out of his grasp and through the glass of the highest floor in your tower. Glass shattering around you but not harming you somehow.

"Oh shit." You laughed with exitment while racing to the stairs, hopping down flights as quickly as possible. You looked at a clock up on the wall seeing you now had 4 minutes before class started. Cursing to yourself, you flung through once again another set of windows and continuing your descend through the air, shifting right before hitting the group and not stopping once for a moment of air although you needed it dearly.

Your speed increasing more and more as urgency was an issue. The school wasn't far. You counted down in your head as you ran, surely people staring at you, judging you.

3 minutes. You didn't even have to time to change in a more protective outfit.

2 minutes. You pulled your backpack in front of you, not stopping your run while pulling your hoodie out of it.

1 minute. You finally reach the entrance to your school, quickly slipping on your hoodie and racing to the doors you wouldn't even have time to stop at your locker before the first bell. Luckily your exam taking was just in your homeroom which was quite close to the entrance of the school.

Slamming into the classroom, all eyes went to you, but you didn't care that you were sweaty or breathing hard. All that mattered was you made it in time.

Elvira
Hey guys, back at school, it's exam day, yayyyy
*sarcasm noted*

Pea-brain
Mows not the best time oddball but I'm glad you've actually decided to attend.

Russia
Focus on your school oddball, do your best
We've got to focus on our work too

Time capsule
Good luck oddball

Avengers Third person POV

"Shit." Tony cursed while walking around his tower. There was glass all over the 93rd floor, the highest floor, and the 79th floor where the child made their escape.

Tony decided he would deal with this all later, he needed to get back to his team.

—————

"What do you mean you didn't get her? Is she at least alive?" Clint asked, worry in his own tone. Everyone, even Wanda were sitting in a small room. They decided to disclose Fury from this little meeting, needing some self loath.

"She's alive for all I know." Tony sighed while rubbing his temples. He can't believe he had let her go.

"Should we- go after her?" Sam questioned.

"I say we let her finish her exams, we all know how important those are. And then just pick her up after school. We can have vision and I go back to pick her up, just us two." Natasha explained. Although her exams were different than others, they were very important in their own way. She wasn't nearly as shooken up as Wanda, who was still chewing on her nail.