28

You glared at her as she sat firmly with crossed arms. Staring intently. She sighed while sitting back in the chair and rubbing her eyes harshly with the balls of her hands.

"Look Elvira... you've been 'dead' for over two years, I was the only one who knew you weren't. Everyone thought I was crazy. But I saw you that day on the roof. I tried so many times to look for you but you were no where to be found. I talked to police, FBI, even S.H.I.E.L.D. No one believed me. And here you are, two years later. A completely different person. I just want answers Elvira." Natasha ranted while staring up at you with red eyes, indicating she was on the verge of tears.

"I don't know what you are taking about." Elvira said almost robotically. She had no rememberance of anything related to the avengers besides knowing their names and the avengers tower location. Everything else was a mystery.

"Okay Elvira.. get some rest." Natasha said harshly while standing up abruptly and walking out of the room. Elvira jumped slightly as the door shut heavily with a bang, sighed deeply before laying back, coughing lightly.

She hated this. She had two thoughts. Hydra bad. Avengers good. She didn't have any reasoning for which. She just knew that avengers tried to save people, and hydra tried to hurt them. So therefore, with no beliefs she decided to escape, defect against hydra while on a nearby mission.

They shot at her and chased her, and she was able to escape after being sliced across the stomach with a dagger.

Love is a dagger.

She knew that she had been in the tower before, she just didn't remember it. But if she had run away, there was surely good reason for it. And she doesn't trust strangers, as of right now the avengers are strangers.

She sighed while rubbing her own eyes and looking down at her stomach, the white living of the bandage barley poking from the tangled gown. Elvira grunted while lifting her feet I've the bed once again and standing slowly, limping ever so slightly while trudging to the small bathroom connected to her room.

She let out a deep breath while leaning on the white counter top and pushing the door shut, locking it simultaneously. She turned slowly and stared at the reflection in front of her. Inspecting it lightly. She hasn't seen what she actually looked like in a long time. She can't even state how long.

Her hair had been brushed through and the blood stained tips had been washed as best they could. Someone must have attempted to clean her up in her small stage of comatose.

She exhaled slowly while rubbing her thumb over the scars on her face. Her mind flashed slightly. She saw an image from a long time ago. An image of herself. Her face wasn't as scarred, just the marking across her eye.

Her mind pounded as she stepped back abruptly into the door, shaking the images that scarred her mind. She didn't want to see that version of herself. She didn't want to remember that person.

The pictures started shuffling. Images of computer screens and news reports. All of her. She slapped against her forehead forcefully pushing the thoughts away. She grunted while standing up and quickly rubbing cold water on her face. Squeezing her eyes shut while forgetting about the memories.

She took some muffled gaps, running her wet hand through her thin hair. Breathing deeply while straightening herself up, wiping her face with a towel while exhaling slowly and opening the door.

She didn't look up while fiddling with her nails, chewing off a grown corner, not noticing the other person on the room.

"Hi Elvira." Elvira jumped at the sudden voice and winced as she landing back on her damaged foot.
"Sorry, sorry... I didn't mean to scare you." Wanda whispered. Elvira slowly shuffled back to her bed, nodding slowly.