18

"God Damnit!" You curse while snapping the pen in half, possibly over reacting. But not only did you loose to Steve, Bucky, and Sam, but you also lost to the other four, meaning that your team came in last.

"Chill there Elvira." Tony chuckled. You threw the open pen at his face, leaving a large ink line form its leakage.

"Oh you little-" Tony muttered while lunging forward, being stopped by Steve's strong grasp. To say you were mad about losing was an understatement.

"How about we switch to a movie, it's nearing 9 o'clock." Steve suggested. You nodded while staring into Tony's eyes with a vicious smirk.

"I'm not sleeping next to Elvira tonight." He mumbled while taking his eyes from yours, getting up to wash his face. You scoffed a small laugh and got up to help them set everything up. Now there were beanbags and pillows set up around the floor fort and everyone had bowls of popcorn and different candies.

Everyone was spread across the living room in form of the large flatscreen TV, you had never seen one so big. You were lying between Natasha and Bucky, Wanda on the other side of Nat.

"Okay, what are we gonna watch?" Clint questioned while clicking through an app called Netflix?

"Horror, action, thriller, adventure? What's the mood like today?" Bruce questioned. You didn't understand what he meant by those subjects.

"I'm in the mode for some disney." Wanda smiled widely.

"Your always in the mood for Disney." Clint groaned, multiple people chuckled.

"Can we watch maze runner?" Steve said with a pouty voice, quite childly. He had a slight obsession with the maze runner series.

"Is everyone okay with that?" Everyone agreed. Tony nodded and shuffled through a couple action options before selecting the thrilling film, the into was quiet.

"Is maze runner scary?" You whispered to Bucky, you eyes wide as you looked in his.

"Not scary, it's exhilarating." He explained. You nodded and shifted in the blankets, subconsciously leaning into Nat without realization. She was surprised at the sudden contact, looking up at Bucky with a smile across her features.

—————

You now had your face hidden into bunch's sleeve as Thomas dashed through the maze, being chased by, in your opinion, a terrifying black crawly thing. You could feel your heart beating quickly as you looked at the screen with you peripheral vision. Natasha had a soft hand on your thigh.

"Scary parts over now." Bucky whispered, you finally un-gripped his sleeve, apologizing quietly while sitting up straight. Staring back at the screen.

The movie continued on, everything so going well until you suddenly had to pee very badly, you had been drinking a lot of liquid from stressing about the movie. You crouched down while running off the the bathroom, sighing as you relived yourself, went momentarily-

*click*

The lights went out in the bathroom right after you flushed. You body stiffened as you quickly opened the door, hoping the hall lights were on, just to find them off. You could here the rumble from the living room and the TV sounds were now non-existant. This is where fear struck in.