14

I just saw Shang-Chi, and it was SOOO good, I 100% recommended, probably one of the funniest MCU movies

"Wake up kid." Tony shouted while nudging you harder. You were shaking and crying as you slept.
"Wanda! Get in here and wake her up!" Tony shouted. Since Wanda put you under she could easily take you out.

Your eyes popped open and you sat up quickly. The tears and shakiness stopped but you were left with heavy breathing. Looking around the room at the many people staring at you, a look of concern in their eyes.

"What?" You whispered agitatedly as their gaze didn't leave you.

"Are you okay?" Tony questioned, his look changing to a very hard to identify sense of worry.

"I'm fine? Why wouldn't I be?" You began to stand up from the uncomfy hospital bed you were on, remembering the events that occurred early that day. The second your arms lifted form the bed your legs gave out. Tony put his arms out to catch you as you fell forward. You just now noticed the intense shaking feeling in your body, but not as worse as before, just the aftermath.

"That's why." He murmured while helping you stand up straight, leaning on the table you were on dearly. You frowned for just a second as a clinking sound was made when your hip came in contact with the metal railing, but payed attention to it as your hand rubbed the hard metal that now lyes on your hip.
"You were crying in your sleep." He said while lifting you and wrapping a hand your underarm, as you wrapped your own on his shoulder. You both walked out of the room, passing Bruce and Wanda as they both had looks of confusion written across their features.

"Yeah, just had some memories rifling through." You smiled unconvincingly. He nodded as he helped you to the elevator so he could take you to your temporary floor.

"All of our rooms are on the same floor, tomorrow I can show you the spares so you can decorate and furnish one. You will also need some sort of logo on your door so others know it's your room." He said as the door opened and he went to help you walk again.

"I don't really know what mine would be." You grunted as you stepped on your feeble feet.

"Well I can help you fix up that suit of yours, not that you'll be joining us on any missions any time soon, but we can get you some weapons and a name. A cool super hero name like mine." He smiled as you rounded the hall to your placed room.

"I don't know... iron man is a little basic." You teased as you finally made it to your doorway and he threw you jokingly onto your bed.

"Yeah, yeah.. whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"Well my dad used to call me his little void." You muttered while situating your body on the bed.

"Your dad as in your adoptive father? your current parental guardian?" He questioned, his voice had a clear angry satire.

"No, no. He doesn't know of- my abilities. I meant Dr. Lucifer.. sorry." You mumbled, not realizing you had slipped up again.

"Right.. we'll void is cool but do you want that reminding you of him every time it's mentioned?" He questioned, a little confused on why you referred to your torturer as your dad. You looked up at him and scoffed a small chuckle.

"I am reminded of him at every other sentence muttered by any person. Trust me, it won't do much difference." You smiled up at him.

"You should try to sleep." He said while backing out of the room slowly.

"But I'm not tired, I've been sleeping for who knows how long." You groaned while throwing your head back.

"Being forced into a deep sleep by a sorcerer is different than real rest. Just try to close you eyes." He closed the door, leaving you alone in your own comfort.