~ Chapter 3 ~

New Alt

"That one?" I ask pointing to a car going past on a highway.

"Really?" Smokescreen said, I frown, his been rejecting my suggestions for the last hour - in human terms.

"If you're not goin' to give me constructive criticism, then why are you here?"

He sighs, rubbing his faceplate. "There's no flash motorcycles."

I groan "I can't scan a motorcycle, they're too small. It needs to be a car, I may not be as tall as you but I almost am, scanning something, it'll accustom to my size. You should know that."

"I thought all femmes were motorcycles." I give him a blank look.

Idiot.

I look back to the road and look for the right car, then I see it. I grin, standing up and scanning it. As soon as I do, I get the blueprints and I transform down, spinning my tires I do a loop around Smokescreen.

It's a 2015 Lamborghini Aventador model, it was originally the colour red but to suit my paint, it's black, partly gold and silver lines over the frame. It's slightly smaller then what it's supposed to be, but its still okay.

"Sweet alt. You'll be one of the fastest, aside from me of course." I rev my engine.

"That a challenge?"

He smirks "tonight, there's illegal street racing in Jasper Nevada, we'll go there and see who wins."

I transform to my bipedal "you're on."

~ ~ ~

We drive into base and I transform, all optics/eyes are on me and I suddenly feel insecure and vulnerable "What?" I snap harshly, but it's fake.

They look away, Optimus walks into the room, towering above everyone else. He nods at me before walking towards Ratchet at the controls, they speak in a too low of a tone for me to hear. A beeping sound goes off and I look to the roof, lights are flashing.
"Decepticon activity." Ratchet announces "quite a few at once."

"We'll have to spilt up." Optimus says looking at everyone whose standing nearby, we're short a 'bot, Wheeljack.

"Smokescreen and I will investigate the first one. Arcee and Bumblebee second, Bulkhead and Ratchet third," he looks at me "we'll call Wheeljack to go with you."

"I'm okay going alone." I said, trying to get out of going with Wheeljack, there's something about him that I dislike.

But ya don't dislike him, do ya?

What the pit? Is that voice coming from my spark? It seems so familiar.

Aw, don't tell me ya've forgotten about ole' Sunny and Sides.

Don't call me Sunny, idiot!

I freeze slightly "Sundown, are you okay?" Optimus asks as my spark races.

Their voices are coming through the sibling bond, amusement is pouring through. But it broke, when their spark were extinguished. As soon as the amusement and their voices come through, the bond disappears again. Just as if it never happened, their side of the bond, blank, empty.

"Her spark rate is climbing." Ratchet informs everyone. I quickly snap out of it, pretending it never happened.

"I'm okay going alone." I repeat.

Optimus shakes his helm "the last time somebot went alone, they didn't come back."

I mentally groan but I nod instead.