~ Chapter 4 ~

Knocked Out to see Forgotten Memories

I walk through the ground bridge while dragging Wheeljack, does he have to be heavy? Or am I just weak?

As I pull him through Ratchet Immediately runs over, bending down. "What happened?"

"A blue seeker."

"Dreadwing?"

"I don't know, will he be okay?" I ask, I feel I need to know.

Ratchet picks him up and I go onto the other side as we both walk over while carrying him, we lie him down on a medical-berth as Ratchet begins to hook him up to different machines.

"I need you out if I'm going to work." He says, pushing me out with his servos as I walk out, taking one last look at the unconscious wrecker.

~ ~ ~

I feel someone shaking me, out of instinct I jump up, drawing my sword and swing it in the intruders direction, but when I jump up, I did it too fast and ending up on the floor, flat on my backstruts.

Smokescreen winches and offers a servo, taking it he helps me up. "So are you ready for the race?"

Scrap! I had forgotten it with everything that happened! "Yeah I'll follow you the way out." He nods, walking out of my quarters, what'd he do? Just waltz in here?

I could've been amour-less!

I follow him out and he transforms, I follow his move as we both drive out of the base and down the dusty road.
::Where we goin'?:: I ask using a comm link.

::Just to a place where there's always illegal races:: I speed up, staying on the wrong side of the road as I drive beside him.

::Rebel eh?::

::You know it::

We drive to where other cars are, lining up as a human walks out into the middle of the road. She holds up her hands "Ya'll ready?" She asks in a Texan accent as I have researched human in the World Wide Web.

She, a redhead and she grins, pulling down her arms and ducking as everyone begins to drive.

I accelerate, pushing my speed limits as I begin to overtake everyone, Smokescreen getting caught in between two cars.
::Ha! Suck on that Smokescreen!::

::You can sure act like a sparkling when you want to::

::I like to let loose every once in a while:: I reply, realising it isn't a private comm, meaning any other Cybertronina, Autobot or Decepticon can listen in.

Oh well, I'm itching for another fight.

I speed up again, easily beating everyone until a red car speeds forward, reserving in a challenge, oh this foolish human is going to go down.

I rev in return and he speeds forward, too quickly. ::What type of car is that?::

::An Aston Ford, it shouldn't be able to do that:: Smokescreen replies

::Do you think.......?::

::Definitely::

I groan, then grin only that my alternate for is hiding it from sight, I wind down my window and activate my holoform, Ratchet programmed it within me so I could use it whenever I wish or need too.

The holoform is a tall girl that has the same body shape as me, broad shoulders, small hips. My hair is mainly black but has a good strip down the middle and a purple headband around it to top it off.