~ Chapter 25 ~

It's True, We're All a Little Insane

Fear pounded at my spark, I could feel the fear pulsing through me which threatened to be my undoing.

I refused to let it come to that.

Standing strong, confident and seemingly insane I grinned manically at the leader of the Decepticons whom seemed to assess me.

"What is your name?"

I smirked, twisted my helm to the side as I rose an optic-ridge. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Megatron growled under his breath as I continued, looking at my servos as the claws extended from the tips of my digits. "How about we play a game? You have twenty questions to discover who I am."

I cast a sly smile at Megatron as his red optics narrowed at me, a disapproving look crossed his faceplate as he glared. "I don't do well with playing games." He spat.

Pretending to be unnerved, I played the part, jumping and placing my servos on my thighs, bending towards him. "Aw! You're no fun!" I pouted, a flash of hurt crossing my faceplate.

Megatron almost snapped, his optics cut into me as he stepped forward, voice low and deadly as our faceplates were inches from each other. "Tell me your name." He demanded. "Or I'll see to it that your helm will be hung in the throne room."

I gave him a challenging look, stepping back as I tapped my chin, humming.

"Ah, ok." I sighed "Lithiuma," I mockingly bowed, casting a smile, "at your service."

Megatron glanced to his right, to where Soundwave stood, most likely researching the name as he then faintly nodded.

Megatron turned back to me, Soundwave then began playing voice recordings.

"Lithiuma: Decepticon. City of Origin: Iacon.
Medical History: Physically healthy, mentally unstable. Mental Health Problems include; Insanity, psychopathic tendencies, schizophrenia, frequent psychosis episodes, possible bipolar disorder and sociopath.

"Comment: Lithiuma is extremely unstable. She is very sparkling-like and enjoys taunting and playing mind twisting games. She will kill without remorse and without questions asked. She seems to enjoy the idea of torture and murder as if it were an enjoyable thing. She can harm without warning and is dangerous to others.

"Advice: Keep Lithuima away from strangers and important personnel."

Megatron turned to me, raising an optic-ridge as the last part was spoken.
"163 confirmed kills."

"You were quiet the killer."

I grinned, "I did try," I turned to Soundwave "the information is outdated, it was 165 when I lasted checked it and now 166." I grinned with satisfaction.

Soundwave nodded silently. Megatron seemed to think for a moment, pacing back and forth as I made sure to keep moving, whether it be looking around or shuffling my feet.

Megatron stopped pacing as I kept my optics wide, my mouth in a small smile as he glanced at me, then away again.

He pondered again for a few more moments until he stopped, turning to me and looking me straight into the optic.

"Welcome back to the Decepticon ranks."

~

I didn't trust Soundwave and I never would.

The silent Decepticon was cunning and skilful, he was an observer, one to strike when least expecting it. He was the one I had to be the most careful around.