~ Chapter 15 ~

Once Friends, Now Enemies

I glared up at him, attempting to pull my servo away would be fruitless.

"Darkstinger."

"Sundown." He grinned, sharp dentas just like his sire. "Been awhile."

"Since you last attempted to snuff my spark." I felt the rope break, Wheeljack must've cut it.

He shrugs, rolling his optics like it was no big deal, he offered a servo, "need a servo?"

I raised an optic-ridge, "you really think I'm going to trust you after when I was on the warship?"

He shrugs again, "I still owe you."

A lot of mechs owe me, I wanted to say, but instead I didn't. "You're a Decepticon now, and I'm an Autobot, we're enemies."

"I wish we weren't." He sighs, at least his not trying to take my spark, yet.

"Well you choose the wrong side for that, would you step off my servo?"

"And as soon as you get up here, you'll pull me into the abyss."

I whistled, "you still know me too well."

"And too predictable."

I roll my optics, "come one Stinger, step off."

He narrows his optics at me, but stands off my servo, still offering one, but I don't take it, instead I pull myself up, standing up as he steps back, giving me room.

"You alone?"

I roll my optics, "why would I be with someone? You know I prefer to work alone."

"I swear I heard you talking to someone."

I place a servo on my hip, seeing Wheeljack behind him, but not to attack, just waiting in case. "What can I say? I'm still crazy from when you last saw me."

"Megatron to Darkstinger." Darkstinger places a servo to his audio receptor.

"Darkstinger here."

"Have you located the Autobot Sundown yet?"

Darkstinger looks to me, as I narrow my optics at him, my arm-blades appearing on my forearms, in warning. I can see it in his optics, he doesn't want to betray me or his sire.

Yet he tried to kill me.

If he didn't give me away, and for some reason wanted I join the Autobots, they wouldn't let him, but if he gave me away, he wouldn't be punished by Megatron, I don't think he'd go as far as harming his sparkling, but who was I to know?

And if his still a Decepticon, we'll continue to fight and be enemies.

I close my optics briefly, I'll choose the most selfless act.

I yelled out, spinning and scraping his back plates, to which he cries out from, I felt bad for doing it, but it's for his own good.