~ Chapter 5 ~

I was trying to add a picture that's a quote that describes this chapter, the song is based on what it's like for Megatron and Sundown. The quote says (which I don't own):
'Sometimes you can do everything right and it all goes wrong.
And sometimes you can do everything wrong and it still goes right.
It's not fair - it's just life' ~ Larry Winget

Life Isn't Fair

"Be careful with her!" A mech growls.

"She's an Autobot, why do you care anyway?"

"Because she's my patient for the time being."

I'm placed down on a cold surface.
"The restraints on?"

"Of course, did you not see how well she fights? Let alone acts? She's like a spy."

I try to move, but I'm frozen in place, what's wrong with my limbs? I try to online my optics, but they too aren't working.

"I think she can hear us."

"Hey little Autobot, can you hear me?" I wanted to so badly punch whoever is talking.

I try to move my arm again, nope.

I hear the noise of a machine turning on, then pedesteps of someone heavy, I furry my optic ridges together before I online my optics, the room dark as they focus.

In front of me is a big blue mech, I recognise as Breakdown, his back turned to my right is the red 'con, Knockout. Knockout turns around, readying to place something onto into my arm.

Before he can, I lurch forward, slamming into Breakdown as we tumble to the floor, I scurry up, standing shakily as my legs are ready to give way. But I can't show them I'm vulnerable, that I'm in a weakened state.

I pose as if I'm going to fight, my fists up as my arms are ready to block any attacks, but none come. I glare at the two mechs, or at least try to since my vision is blurry and unfocused.

I shake my head, putting it into a servo as I look to the cold floor surface, where am I? I groan in pain, feeling lightheaded and dizzy.

I feel myself falling forward, I land on the floor, my servos stopping my helm from hitting the ground.

Something stirs inside my tanks, before I feel the hot liquid rushing to my mouth, before energon purges from me and onto the floor.

I haven't purged my tanks in years, what's wrong with me? I push myself up, reminding myself I'm in enemy territory. As I stand, trying my best to look determined and fierce, but that's hard when everything aches and I'm about to pass about again in any minute.

"Sundown." My helm snaps up to the direction of the voice, only seeing dark and red blurs. "I'm going to need you to calm down," the red figure starts moving closer to me.

I draw my arm-blades, holding my arms up, ready to fight even if I'm partly blind for the moment. The figure hesitates, but take another determined step forward, I grit my teeth together, making a horrible grinding sound as he figure stops moving towards me.

"You hurt really bad," he continues, ignoring the visible threats I'm making.

He comes closer, and I hesitate to strike, wanting to but not bringing myself to make the hit that could be fatal. He touches my forearms, and pushes them down gently, careful to avoid the sharp blades.

He then looks down at me slightly, tilting my helm up with his sharp digits, examining my eyes. "Beautiful," he mummers and my body freezes, again.

What?

He touches something and I hiss in pain, jerking back, free of his hold before hitting a wall. I snarl like a feral cyber-wolf, a growl arising from my vocaliser. "Don't touch me." I snarl.