Chapter 19 - Part 2

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME AND THIS STORY. YOU GUYS ARE GOLD. God knows how much I wanted to write but there's just too much going on in my life right now that I had barely the time to write anything. Believe me when I say that it took me months to finish this chapter. I know it sucks, I'm crying inside and it really breaks my heart. But I know that I'm breaking yours, too, for making you guys wait this long. You don't deserve this huhu. I just hoped that my updates will continue while I have a toddler in my lap begging me to play with her while I think about my chores. Anyways, enjoy this chapter. Hugs and kisses from me~ A

...

...

Raffe sighed, deep and long, closing his eyes then hanging his head to look up the ceiling, wondering how long it would take until he went mad.

Soren looked like a man in a mission while kneeling between his knees, bobbing his head up and down and making Raffe's heart and mind ablaze. Licking, nibbling, and sucking Raffe's hot, hard cock just enough to drive Raffe crazy but not to completion.

Raffe grunted hard and grabbed Soren's head.

"You're a fucking tease, nitwit." He growled when he felt teeth on his cock. "Stop that." Soren's lips twitched to a grin. "Fuck you, seriously. Just wait until I – Holy Venu, your tongue—!"

He saw all white and finally went undone, the milky white fluid slipping from his cock to Soren's gorgeous flushed lips. The sight was something Raffe had been imagining for quite some time and the realization that it was all real now was enough to put him on edge. He grabbed Soren's waist and kissed him senseless, an act that Soren gladly accepted and reciprocated just as hotly as Raffe had initially intended.

Too much had happened that day that after Soren's kin went back to Gwyndal, Raffe went straight to his room, exhaustion rapidly filling up his system as his memories of Soren's mother came back to him.

It was his first time feeling so overwhelmed, so weak, and so little compared to what he felt when Soren's mother was standing in front of him—the unending surge of divine power humans could not even hope to fathom. Now he was wondering why his ancestors had even engaged in a war with the faie people. It was brave, and foolish, if nothing else.

But what had been nagging at the back of his head since that encounter was the fact that Soren did not even mention his mother.

"Why?"

"Why what?" Soren asked, straightening his sash and the cuff of his sleeves. Braiding his long hair loosely in that favorite way of his and settling it in the side of his left neck. The diamond earring dangling prettily from his ear.

"Why did you not mention your mother to me?" Raffe asked while pouring themselves some wine and giving Soren a glass.

After casting him a look that said why bother, Soren rolled his eyes and drank his fill. "Because I thought it did not matter."