5: Message

"So you two got knocked out by some piece of worm?" Sanzu's laughter echoes through the whole room, gaining a glare from both of the brothers who are sitting on a bed, with their wounds already treated.

"It's raining and the neighborhood is peaceful so we can't do that much about it yer bastard"

"Since when did cha get bothered by the rain or peaceful neighborhood shits Rin? Ya attack like sum crocodile when ya see your food" Rindou rolls his eyes by what Sanzu said but chose to not reply.

That question made him sink in to realizations. Indeed why didn't he consider revealing his full strength to a person who is merely a rat, annoying and pain in the ass for him?

Oh

It's because Rindou was very intimidated by you, your stare, your strength, it almost— almost matches Mikey's and it's insane for both of the brothers.

It takes them aback that moment of your first attack towards them, you were fast and it distracted them greatly. Which is rare, it's very rare for someone to distract and bother them this much. It's as if the nightmare of your attacks 12 years ago is still there.

The Haitani Brothers wouldn't want to admit but they're a bit scared of you and the possibilities of what you can do. Consider the fact that you successfully erased your information for one of the top people to have a hard time finding you, amuses, amazes, and scares them two at the same time.

They're scared and is interested in you, they're looking forward to meet you again that's for sure.

"Is the worm that strong"

"Yeah"

"Strong and fast as fuck" That sent shivers down to his spine, oh Sanzu totally loves that shit. He loves strong people, he loves challenges.

Seeing how you beated down the Haitani Brothers greatly sparks his interest even more to you. You once handled him— being the captain of a division in Toman once, he could never forget those pretty eyes laces in frustration and worry when he makes a trouble out of your division that made Mikey put him to another division.

The world between you and him is very small, you sometimes interact and that's all there to it. Sanzu kinda regretted that he made a mess out of your division tho, if he could turn back time he would prefer you to handle him because Mucho is an ass, you're more better than that shit, because you're not a traitor. He hates traitors so much and Mucho is a traitor.

Now that he's reminiscing, he forgot that you are too breathtakingly beautiful to be called a worm or a rat— yet he wants to call you that. Oh boy, you gave him a hard time on finding you so he's been itching to torture, to ruin, and to make you his at the same time.

Well— for the last part, he knew you're off limits since his king, Mikey wants you. But some greedy side of him wants that to happen, fuck the king and fuck everyone. His greedy side genuinely wants you and wants to destroy you at the same time.

The silence was cutted off by the door opened by Kakucho, signalling them that the boss already is here, everyone started to pay their respect at Mikey who lazily look at them all followed by Takeomi and Kakucho on the back. Haitani Brothers gulps silently, looking nervous as Mikey's gaze are on them.

They're waiting for their punishment, since they knew they messed up big time.

"I see, Y/N's still strong" Mikey said, as if he saw this coming. Taking the Haitani Brothers aback, Mikey sat down near to their bed and sighed. Expression shows boredom.

"Did Y/N left you a message?" Ran nods at Mikey's question, quite shocked since how did Mikey knew that.

As he started to say your message to the boss, everyone thinks it's just hilarious because who do you think you are bossing around like that? You're just a mere fly who can't be serious about asking for five days when they're searching for you so desperately for three years.

"Lets kill the damn germ already, Mikey" Takeomi said, putting out his cigarette and Mikey shakes his head.

"We'll wait for five days then" Silence was only given to Mikey

"Ya sure boss?" Sanzu asks

"Definitely sure" Mikey's tone was firm and all answered 'okay boss' in unison.

"Y/N is the type of person who would keep such promise. Go back to the village first for sure Y/N is not there anymore so just gather up some information"

"But what if L/N doesn't show up to us after 5 days, boss?" Kakucho was a bit concerned as seeing Mikey's empty, dark eyes. No signs of emotions and light in it.

"We'll take some of the children in the province as hostages then, that's Y/N's weakness. We can use them to lure the beast out" All of them smirks by that except for Mikey who started to leave the room.