15: Experiment

After the incident, you told Inui to find a place first to stay and he said that he already got one but it's not here in Japan but in the Philippines. Where he and his sister often go to during vacations.

You badly want to offer some money, to buy him a ticket and to get him out of here, away from you, away from this mess because Inui helped you so much, but reality slapped you again with the fact that you're terribly broke.

"It's okay Y/N san," He reassures you with a smile. "I'm not gonna be hurt, if that's what you're worried about" Inui caress the bandage that you wrapped around his knuckles.

"The important thing is to get you out of here" His eyes turns to Hanma, who is backfacing you both since the smoke irritates your nose.

"You'll go with Hanma, Y/N san, leave me here" Your face immediately went sour, deeply sighing.

"No" You knew this situation too well, too fucking well. Every part of it is familiar.

"Figure that you'll answer that"

"I can't leave you here, pretty boy"

"and i badly want to fight with Mikey again, to get some revenge, that cocky bastard" You leaned at the couch, glaring at the ceiling.

You have a theory that Bonten is just messing around, to destroy and distract with you then dropping a whole bomb just for you to lose, to have their hand grip on you and your life.

They're sucking your strength after giving you an almost a week rest. It was intentional, it felt like it. By how Mikey just sent a few men to drag you down, how Mikey would have face you but didn't. Instead he sent his dogs to fuck around and maybe for you to expect the unexpected.

'In or out of my grasp, i'll be the one who is gonna destroy you no matter what' the message that is like a slap, Tokyo is Bonten's kingdom. You have no escape as long as you're here in this city

"But you can't Y/N san. You have a few broken bones and cuts. You said that you often get headaches from time to time, right? It's dangerous for you to act stupid at times like this" Inui's tone is warm and soft. It almost reminded you of Mitsuya.

"Yeah" Y/N breathes out, "i know, thanks for the concern" a forced smile formed on your face. Ruffling his blond hair and standed up.