12: Damsel In Distress

"We need to buy you new clothes, Y/N san" Inui said and you sighed. You can't say anything more since you have no money to buy the things you needed, you're broke, let's face that fact and cry about it.

You got a decent job that's helping you to survive back then in the province, but now, having no job, hiding to a bunch of people who wanted to kill you just because your childhood friend wants you to,

Your life is fucked up

A part of you kinda regretted to give Mikey only five fucking days to do what you wanted to do. You were so sure back then that he will kill you, and you would be dead by now. You regretted for not expecting for this kind of thing to happen,

'Gosh, i'm so stupid for making such decision like that'

You thought and tiredly lean on to the bedframe, Inui noticed your stress and smiled softly. "It's all on me, Y/N san. You don't have to worry" He assured that made your heart warm.

"Really? I'm embarrassed enough to even stay at your hou—"

"Nonsense, this is the least thing that i can do to thank you for being alive" Inui smiled bitterly, "Please accept this. It's not only just for your sake but for Draken's wish also" You stopped as hearing a name that's close to your heart.

"Draken's what?"

"Wish. His wish Y/N san, if ever you returned and be the 'stubborn' Y/N he knew, he wanted me to take care of you. Those are his last words to me, before meeting Mitsuya to face Mikey together" Inui said

'Wow' Y/N thought, tears wells up from your eyes. 'Even before facing your death, you're still concerned for me, huh? Ken' You clench your fist and force yourself to form a smile. Remembering how he would be that annoying person in the past, who was always making sure you're taking care of yourself.

That boy who is inlove and is asking you a lot of things from Emma, maybe some love advices too. Ken Ryuguji, was one of the person you're grateful to. Your childhood have been so much better because of him and the others.

So you can't help but to be emotional. Finding out how a greatest friend still cares for you until his last breath. Waves of memories gracefully meets you, like the waves of oceans meeting the sand, it hurts. It hurts that you couldn't be able to meet them again

Realizing again that there are no more Draken to annoy and give advice to, no more Mitsuya to scream at you when you take mini Mana and Luna away from him, no more Takemichi to tease and to joke with, no more Kazutora to steal his neighbor's underwear just to annoy them, no more Chifuyu who is there ready ro be with you for whatever plan you wanted to do for the day.

No more Mikey to guide and accomplish your promise with together, to take over the world while staying at each other's side.

'That's why it's better to avoid reminiscing the past' You thought and Inui can clearly feel the chills as he sees your eyes blank and dark. 'The past isn't the same as the future anymore'

'Everyone died, Mikey changed. Everything been fucked up- more fucked up than my life. The bond of Toman was long forgotten, for the leader itself thinks that it's better to kill everyone that's precious to him' You thought and you massage your temple.

'Fuck Manjiro with his messed up brain. I swear slapping or stabbing the fuck outta him to reality wouldn't even help. Fuck him, and his minions who can't keep their hands to themselves'

"Doll having a mini breakdown, i see~" Hanma said and watching you, amused. The very first expression he's seen from you after the past 4 days you've been here, as much as you hated it to state it, but he haven't left Inui's house ever since that day he come to save you.

If he's out of sight, better expect he will be infront of you in 2 or 5 minutes, excuse will be he just bought some snacks, to eat it of course and maybe use it to annoy you with his loud munch or crumpling down the package to throw at you.

God knows how you despised his existence even more as days passes by

"Thanks, pretty boy. How are you gonna buy my panties and bras tho?" Inui immediately blushes by that,

"It's no problem, if you're comfortable you can tell me the sizes along with what kind of clothes you prefer. Since you cannot go outside, Bonten's ants were scattered all over the city to find you" You nod, seeing no problem with it and saying your sizes along with what you needed more. Inui lists them down.

"Oh? Shopping? I'll come with ya burnty boy" Inui hearing that, made an irk mark visible to his temple as glaring at Hanma who is grinning.

"Can you stop calling me that"

"Sorry burnty boy"

"Man's stubborn as fuck, don't mind him pretty boy" Hanma rolls his eyes with what you said and standed up from the sofa.

"Now let's leave the damsel in distress since we got shopping to do!" Hanma said with delight, dragging Inui away from you, Hanma offer you a wink while you raise your middle finger at him who closes the door, leaving you alone in the room.