9: Inviolable Moon

"Boss, are you sure that piece of shit is a human?" Was the first thing Ran said while they're just having a meeting about you joining Bonten.

"What do you mean?" He lazily replied, swirling his beer with a sparkling ice cubes on the glass.

"Y/N L/N, is insane"

Rindou breathes out, remembering how your gaze stays firm to them. Not even a plead to stop, not even a shout of pain you let out as they beated you up every single day. It's been weeks since you got in to that room.

Yet every single day, they haven't heard a word from you, not even once or even got a chance to hear your voice again. Something that made them even more angry. You're insane. It excites, annoys, and scares the brothers all at the same time.

"Boss, you sure ya wanna keep doing this?" Kokonoi asks, even if he hates you with passion, the tiny humanity in him opposes to this idea so much. That's why he didn't beated you up— Sanzu and Kakucho also. 

Why torture you when Mikey is already planning to include you in the executives— worst, make you Bonten's number 2?

If you're a traitor then it's understandable, he hates that kind of people so much. But to think that you just accepted your fate that awaits, even offering Mikey to kill you is what made Koko expect that the boss is gonna go easy on you. Yet, the boss didn't, of course

He didn't get those shit at all. Manjiro Sano's decisions is harder than those equations in Mathematics, but a tiny part of him understands.

It's Bonten's leader who made such decision after all, the white haired man has gone insane and cruel.

"I'm sure" Mikey stands up, "Are the mice, ready?" He asks Sanzu who nods while smirking.

"You look like a shit" The first thing Mikey said, going in to the room where you stayed. All bloody, it stinks because of the blood. Mikey's demons are enjoying this too much to even give a fuck about that.

"Thanks, nobody asked" You dryly replied, hands are still tied. Tired eyes lands on him who is washing a cloth, the drugs is no longer there to hold you back.

From all those acts that you're still on it, you're surprised since they're so easy to fool. So caught up with making you scream and torturing you that they didn't even noticed the slightest change of your attitude.

Now that Mikey is here, you have been waiting for this moment to come.

"Sanzu didn't cleaned you up yesterday, i see" Mikey said, softly cleans your wounds that confuses the hell out of you so much. Why is he being gentle with it? Why the sudden act of kindness?

"Mikey..." You slurred, acting like you're still on drugs.

"Hmm?"

"Closer" You whispered oh so weakly and he takes a step closer, you looked up as he grab your chin. You smiled and he was taken aback by that.

"Man, you looked ugly with that eyebags" With that, Y/N immediately kicked his balls making Mikey growl in pain.

You immediately punched and kicked him, repeatedly before he could even realize what's happening. You tear off your tshirt to cover his mouth.

He managed to kick your stomach and hands but it's no use, you were used to the pain and coughing your blood out. Thanks to Takeomi, Mochizuki, and to the Haitani brothers.

As you tied him up to the chair you sat on for a week, making sure he is all beaten up and cant move- you opened the window and grabbed the long rope that was hidden behind the knifes and bats.

Taking a deep breath you looked at Mikey who is glaring at you, trying to break free from the chains you tightly tied.

You playfully saluted at him with your middle finger.

"We'll see each other again, fucker" You shouted and jumped off. Using a piece of glass to cut the tracking device that is planted in your hands, running away as fast as you can. Leaving no trace for the executives to find you at all.