28: Lost Saints

༒︎

If one thing had been different
Would everything be different today?

"Y/N..."

"Y/N"

"Y/N"

You wake up, the sun is already blinding your eyes making you turn to your right side and as if cold water was poured over your body, clear as crystal, Ryuguji Ken also known as Draken is right in front of you. He looked young, happy, healthy, and wait... wearing the Toman uniform?

Your eyes started to roam around, the large familiar river under the bridge infront, the distant voices from a child and a mother, familiar cool shade from the tree sticks to your form, the smell of the grass along with your sweat because of the summer's breeze. It feels 2005. As if it brings you back to past, as if you're young and naive again.

"You fell asleep again at this spot, idiot! We were so worried. Come! Everyone is looking for you" With his strength, he pulled you up with no effort and you remained shocked.

He felt warm

Draken's hands felt warm

But he shouldn't be warm, you know that. Is this a dream?

"What are you doing?"

"Hah? Taking you to Mikey and the others" All of a sudden, you stopped and hands started to shake.

"What's wrong?" Draken asks and checks your face and body to see if you're okay.

"Are you hurt somewhere? Is someone messing with you before i got here? Well... you'll kick their ass anyways but still, why the fuck are you shaking huh?"

"I'm scared" You heard yourself say.

Oh, fuck, that's it. You have no control over this body, it's your dream but you can't say what you really want to say or do what you want to do. All you can is to watch, you're the audience of this fucked up scene at your life where your deceased friends is magically alive, breathing and kicking.

Draken smacked your head and this body groaned in pain, "Idiot why would you be scared? Tell me, is someone threatening you?" You missed how can this guy be caring to you sometimes.