22: First Love

Since when did Inui found you interesting? It was a long... long time ago. The year where it all started, when he decided to follow Taiju's path, in desperate to preserve the Black Dragons— Shinichiro Sano, Mikey's brother once created. He looked up to that man so much, safe to say he's in great devastation when the man suddenly dies.

All of them are, especially the first gen's BD executives. Who wouldn't? A great man like him is gone too early. Inui was determined that as his way of showing his gratitude to the departed soul who became his inspiration, he'll save the Black Dragons and make it as powerful no matter what.

But his greed and desperation only lead to Shiba Taiju's cruelty, brutality and tainted the Black Dragon's name even more. Not until someone dared to beat Taiju down.

None other than you and Takemichi.

Inui once thought you were rare. You have the presence that can bring shivers to one's spine. When you were with Mitsuya, Takemichi and Chifuyu, talking with Taiju— he can't seem to take his eyes off you.

Then at the church, you looked so powerful with your hair tied up. Your Toman coat flows with every step you take. It's your aura that irks Taiju to beat down the Infamous Inviolable Moon.

You were astounding. But he thought that you— especially Takemichi are idiots. It's impossible to beat Taiju down when he can't even defeat him himself. The Crybaby Hero and Inviolable Moon made a careless decision— a careless, life threatening decision.

So imagine Inui's surprise when Takemichi managed to get Taiju down on one knee, it was so vivid, the way you jump, the church's light kisses your hair and with grace, you gifted a merciless kick over Taiju's temple, securing the win of Toman.

And Mikey... Mikey just arrived after that moment, checking up on you who got a few scratches and almost killed Taiju for it, not until Draken and Takemichi came to intervene.

Inui made a guess that you and Mikey have a thing to each other. The way you scolded Mikey and threaten him not to go to their 'bike date' ever again and how Mikey became a soft, vulnerable child, not caring about his reputation through pouting when you said that.

Both of your gazes for each other held love and care. Just like how Koko looks at Akane once.

It's no surprise, but it left a bitter feeling in his heart.

He made a decision to follow Takemichi for good. He resembles the BD leader greatly. Not that good at fighting, but his will and determination makes it all up. Takemichi had the charisma and Inui wanted to include that charisma in his whole life. He wanted to join Toman, under the command of another Sano.