13: Uh Oh

It's been an hour since they started shopping for you. Hanma kept talking and talking and continously annoying the fuck out of Inui, the blonde didn't appreciate it at all and was about to lose his shit.

"Why did you decide to follow Y/N san?" He can't help but to ask. Knowing Hanma Shuji, he can't make such actions without no big reason behind it. Inui is very concerned for you because you have Bonten desperately searching the fuck out for you and having Hanma, another great danger started to follow you oh so suddenly.

"It's fun" Hanma smirks, "It'll be fun with Y/N, am ready for what that person 's about to offer"

Inui rolls his eyes, of course he wouldn't get a decent answer for him.

"Inui?" With that the blonde froze, hearing a familiar voice. He slowly looks up and shock is written all over his face. He expects and wants to see the other again, but not at this fucking situation where he have you under his roof, where he's shopping for your things. A cruel bad timing indeed.

Kokonoi Hajime, is infront of them

"What are you doing here?" Inui curse repeatedly inside his head, noticing that they're in the woman's clothes section. Holding a fucking bra worst Hanma Shuji is beside him.

Inui widen his eyes even more when Hanma casually grabs his waist, "We tryin sum great exhibitions and experiments on bed, tounge boy. Got a problem with that?" Hanma's smirk never went off to his face.

The blonde haired really really really hates the situation they're in and the fact that he have to go with flow makes him wanna jump off the building

"What Shuji said, you? What are you doing here?" Inui said and Koko looks unpleasantly surprised.

"You two... are together?" Koko asks, genuinely taken aback by such information.

"We're fuck buddies man, not that deep" Inui just nods, praying to the gods that Koko will buy such lies they're spitting out. Koko was about to say something but Inui cuts him off

"Let's go" With that they immediately get what you need, Hanma made sure that they're not following them as they started to pay for your clothes and other stuff.

Going out of the mall, Hanma sighed at the silence between him and Inui.

"Did that work?" Hanma asks looking back and tsk-ed.

"Burnty Boy" Hanma said that made Inui stop from his tracks

"Let's go to my place, we got some shits following our move" Hanma pointed behind his back.

"Can't risk my new master to be caught by some scumbags that easily" Inui nods by that

"We're home" Hanma and Inui said lifelessly. Froze on their tracks smelling a delicious aroma and looks at you preparing the plates.

"Oh, you two are finally home! Quick, let's eat i'm hungry as fuck"

"Y/N san, you shouldn't move yet" The blonde said, completely worried and Hanma sighs dreamily.

"My what a perfect being you are" Hanma said to you and you roll your eyes.

As they started to sit, Hanma and Inui are infront of you. You thanked Inui for giving you a bowl of rice,

"Aww, what about me burnty boy?" The other harshly takes his bowl and puts some rice on it. Hanma chuckles and started to dig in along with you

"Thank you for the food"

"How's shopping?" You asks and they both choked on their rice, looking away from you.

"Huh?"

"It went fine, Y/N san"

"Yeah, fantastic" You can feel the sarcasm in Hanma's voice but you just shrugged their weird behavior off.