21: For the Weak

Mikey, with no emotion, stares at Ran's condition. It's not that bad. Just laying down on hospital bed, not a word he lets out for he haven't been waking up ever since he was brought here. Mikey is almost surprised the older Haitani is still alive at this rate.

'Still the Inviolable Moon' Mikey thought

Upon hearing a report that you've been shot at the legs and shoulders. Something, something really bothers him inside as hearing that. Is he really worried by the fact that Ran's snipers shoots you— who his greatest enemy at the moment? After all this time, does he still cares for you? Worth laughing for. That's that.

Walking away from the badly injured man and his worried brother, for the first time in the week, a sigh escapes from his lips. Pulling out a cigarette let his lungs inhales the chemical that'll probably help him escape from reality for a bit.

'Emma,'

After 12 years, he thought of a name that's dear to his heart, a name who he desperately needs to be here beside him— who could help him in this type of situation involving you and talking about his own feelings that he have no courage to elaborate or talk to about other than his younger sister.

'Am i... am i still doing the right thing?' After Takemichi's death, Mikey's tears were never formed and flow. He's just a shell, barely alive and the humanity in him dies along with his friends. All deep in darkness for the past years not until he sees you again. Meeting you made his mind started to scream again for something, for someone to hear his caged crying heart. The hope he have left in his thin body screams for someone to come like his deceased sister who can help and understand him.

'I... don't know what to do anymore' The moment he steps away from everything, living a tainted life until he became the leader of Japan's worst criminal organization. This is the first time he ever felt so lost.

He knew he needs to do what he wants to do. There's no turning back. He may be the invincible but he's a human who's unable to have superpowers to return back time.

The things happening is like a cycle, a never ending one, you're strong and him sending his executives to bring you back is like making a fool out of himself. Manjiro pretends that that he didn't see what's gonna happen to every men who trusted him so much after he sends them to you.

Was he doing this to test you? To hurt you? To ruin you? To bring you back? Mikey didn't know it himself either. But he refuse, refuse to admit such foolish and selfish wish that all he ever wanted at the moment is you being alive. Eventhough he plans, plans for your murder for so long. Eventhough he pulls a fucked up scheme just for you to be back in his arms.

One look from you, one pronunciation of his name towards your mouth, one breathe, one sound from the infamous Nara. He begins to crumble down.

He, the Bonten leader, the Invincible Sano Manjiro who owns the worst of the worst criminal organization in Japan is a coward when facing the fact that his major weakness is you.

A burning feeling in his stomach can be felt. It can't be helped, feels like his throat can feel the fire within upon hearing that Hanma Shuji and Seishu Inui has been with you for the whole time. It's almost as if he's jealous.

It's laughable, really. His last meeting with you is you two trying to kill each other. Now... now he's jealous? Mikey thinks he's really fucked up in the head. Hilarious. How could he be so jealous over such thing?

It's almost as if he's still have such romantic feelings towards you. Was that makes him feel alive at the moment? The first time he saw you after so many years... it felt warm, as if fate strengthens his hope and gifted him light with every attack you gave to him that night.

You literally tied him up in that chair but his heart is beating so quick, so loud that it's the only thing he heard. He felt alive that day because of you.

Was bringing you back and keep him with you instead will make Draken and the others forgive him? Will you forgive him? Him who let the world ruin him at such young age, him who the world ruins and takes every ounce of his sanity in his body, him who will destroy the world if that's what you want to.

Him who yearns somewhere in his comfortless heart, for you to be there and to understand him.

But he killed all that's dear to him and to you too. It messed up his head even more. The guilt, the sorrow he bottled seeing the consequences of his dark impulsivity what makes him the worst person one can ever meet.

"Boss," Sanzu said. Watches Mikey stands up lazily, stomping on the cigarette while facing the pink haired man who wears bandages on his body due to his last meeting with you.

"Koko said that Watanabe will agree on our offer if we could do his favor,"

"And that is?"

"Offer a ball party for his piece of shit of a son's special day" See, Mikey was never a patient man nor a grand one who will spend his money on useless things. So right now, he just wanted to beat the shit out of that cunning old man. Watanabe Hiko, just as good for transferring high quality weapons and some good shit drugs. Sanzu would love the man if he wasn't being a little son of a bitch.

If Watanabe wasnt that important in their shady business, he would have already feed the hag to his sharks.

"Get Koko and Kakucho later at the our headquarters, we'll talk about it" Somehow, Mikey's got a feeling that this wouldn't end well.

_______

shit's bout to go down! <3

— callisano