8: Slowly But Surely

To find the meaning of life can be hard at some times, might even mess you up and the path you're taking. Taking you away from the innocence and golden days without you noticing it. Everything will become black and white as growing up.

You can't help but to think

In a room where it's dark, cold, you can't even move your body because of the drug that is injected to you three days ago, the reunion and the fight. You got beated down by Mikey injecting some drugs on your blood.

It's been awhile to think that what is the meaning of your life?

Why are you still alive when you expect that you're on the news, dead, brutally killed, not existing at all?

You expected Mikey to kill you once his eyes looks at you

But it didn't, instead he let his executives vent out their anger on you by beating you up.

"So... Nara, huh?" You looked up, bloody nose, black eye because of the sessiom earlier. Sanzu, always comes after that to treat your wounds. Strangely, the man ain't beating you up yet

"Why... are you doing this?" You croaked out, body is numb. You can't move properly since Mikey made sure the drugs is effective on you. Knowing your strength, you can easily escape the place if they didn't use such.

He knows you're capable of killing him, you're his worthy opponent, always had and always will. So using drugs is kind of like cheating for his part, this drugs makes sure you're not moving your body at all. Thanks to Sanzu's discovery. It's a coward and pathetic move, but if that's ensure you're not gonna get away anymore, Mikey is willing to make such move.

"Just a not so genuine apology from us, i guess?" A cold towel meets your fresh wounds. You should be at pain but you can't feel anything.

Maybe that's why those beatings from the Haitani Brothers are not that hard to take

"Boss been considering to put ya to Bonten, ya know?" Sanzu opened up a topic, you looked away by that.

"I... would rather let you all torture me... than to join gambling your shits" He chuckles by that

"Still stubborn, Nara" You let out a expression of distaste as hearing him to call you that. It pisses you off, by your situation, to Mikey, to Sanzu, everything pisses you off right now. You wanted to explode and just kill yourself in such anger.

Destroyed so fucking completely

That's what Mikey wanted, for you to go insane and more flawed like him, for you to sin and worship him, only him again. That's why Draken and Mitsuya warned you to never return again.

Because the more important the person is to Mikey, the harder the urge of his dark impulsivity to kill you slowly, so slowly but surely. The harder the care and love, the harder the torture will gonna be.

"Done" Sanzu said and stands up, showing you a smile. Dread fills in your veins, another day tomorrow for you to take the tortures of Mikey's minions.

"Rest well, Nara"