Article

@enews:

KENNA JENNER AND HARRY STYLES ANNOUNCE ENGAGEMENT! THREE MONTHS AFTER BIRTH OF MILA-ROSE STYLES

We cannot contain our excitement when we heard that our favourite artist couple, Harry Styles and Kenna Jenner have announced their engagement.

The news was published to Instagram yesterday by the mother of Mila-Rose (4 months old yesterday) and with Harry confirming it in an interview later that evening with Jimmy Fallon. He had been video called by the host while interviewing fellow past One Directioner Zayn Malik on his recent album release.

The couple has recently seen themselves growing their family, with the birth of Mila-Rose in hospital and then the engagement of the two year couple. We wonder if we will see another little Styles running around in the future especially if plans for the wedding are starting to come about.

Rumours have started that Kris Jenner, Kenna's mother has already started to plan the wedding with details all the way down to Kenna's dress. It was rumoured that she would have at least two wedding dresses during the event, one for the ceremony and then one for the reception.

We believe that the couple will have a good relationship and marriage throughout the years to come as they have had a close friendship for years. And the key to a good marriage is to have a solid friendship and have trust within each other.

We do know that the couple will continue to release music despite having their own private lives past being the stars that they are. It is key for a musicians ambition and love for music to continue to have a good home life and privacy away from the media. Which is what the couple have asked for based on the news release of their engagement and their newborn or still hasn't been seen by the public aside from Instagram photos.

The couple have already released another single since releasing their album (Through Love and War) and this single was dedicated to their baby girl. A clear lovely little lullaby that shows the dedication  and love they have for her as their only child a the current moment.

Kris Jenner has said to have considered loving more grandchildren, especially since her divorce from ex-wife Caitlyn Jenner (née Bruce Jenner) to keep her distracted from everything else that is happening in her own life.

The wedding plans have started to come into place, and a date will be later confirmed by the couple sometime soon.