Article.

@enews:

Justin Bieber recieved a 74-hour sentence in prison for almost ending the life of ex-girlfriend and pop singer sensation, Kenna Jenner. 

Last Sunday, Justin Bieber was arrested after a three-hour court trial resulting in the drunk driving accident Justin himself had caused almost three months prior

Last Sunday, Justin Bieber was arrested after a three-hour court trial resulting in the drunk driving accident Justin himself had caused almost three months prior. In that accident, Bieber was drunk when he hit into his girlfriend driving home from a night spent out with her friends. Jenner was not drunk, unlike her ex. But the impact of the car left Jenner in a worse condition whereas Bieber ran from the scene. 

It had taken Jenner's older siblings to personally take charge of the case, they eventually found out that it was him after waiting for Kenna to wake up from her coma sleep (where she was for a full month after the crash initially happened). They had revealed it was him in a Keeping Up With the Kardashian's episode shortly after Kris and Bruce announced to their entire family that they were getting a divorce. Kenna had walked out of the room after her parents had announced the divorce, not hearing who it was that had caused her accident and induced coma. 

Kenna has been keeping out of the limelight ever since the trial, though family friends and close accomplices say that the family believes that Kenna should have gotten better justice. A month for a month. 

No one knows what will come of the fractured relationship between Bieber and Jenner and whether or not the two will need a court order to stay away from each other. As both are sensible adults, we'd assume that they wouldn't need a court order. 

However, we are sending so much love to Kenna as she struggles to come to terms with the accident and everything that has happened since then, and we know that she will be surrounded by those that love her very much and will want to support her no matter what happens. 

Jenner has been receiving hate comments on social media for the past few days ever since the court trial. Mostly from Bieber's fans, and those that generally hate the actress/singer. We know that she will take the time needed to fully heal, and when she does we will see the most confident woman we know is already there, just needs time to come out and show the world that nothing stops Kenna Jenner.