Article.

Daily Mail: 

Daily Mail: 

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift's relationship over! 

Two weeks ago, our favorite current celebrity couple just broke up, our hearts are so broken right now we can't even talk more about this but we know that we have to mention their relationship timeline. 

Harry and Taylor started dating in early 2012, just a month after Avan Jogia and Kenna Jenner released their relationship to the public. We believe that Harry was dating Taylor to get over his feelings for Kenna since we figured that their relationship would never set sail. 

Taylor and Harry dated for just under a year before Harry decided that he would break up with the pop star on the phone. We have not yet recieved word from either of them about how they are taking this heartbreak, but we do know that they will be spending their free time with family and friends to feel confident again. 

We know that Harry will lean on best friend Kenna Jenner, she's one of his closest friends outside his band One Direction that he leans on more than the boys, and a source has said that Harry even spoke to Kenna about how he had broken up with her and we all know that the pair of them will lean on each other for anything.

We also know that Taylor will lean on Selena Gomez, their friendship is just as strong as Harry's and Kenna's friendship. But there is a little controversy between Kenna and Selena at the moment considering the fact that Selena is currently dating Kenna's ex-boyfriend and popstar Justin Bieber. So really, both parties in the relationship will have people to lean on if they really need help to get through it, we hope to see the both of them looking happy and strong when they are ready to do so. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't help but read the article's about Harry and Taylor. He'd rung me up crying that he'd broken up with Taylor because he felt that he didn't want to drag her into something that he knew wouldn't last longer than a few months. And I'd stayed on the phone call with him for two hours, just telling him the things he needed to hear. 

Harry had been over at my place more than Avan had recently, and it worried me a little bit because whenever I saw Harry, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss he'd placed on my cheek months before he had decided to break up with Taylor and before they had even officially broken up. All Harry and I would do would be binging Netflix shows and going through Drive Thru's whenever we got hungry, which happened a lot. 

I'd convinced him to spend the day with the boys, and he'd texted me two hours later saying that they were writing new music, which made me happy. They were going on tour for their Midnight Memories tour and I was going to join them. Mostly so that I could keep an eye on Harry while they toured and let him know that I'd always be there for him. 

My phone beside me went off, it was Avan 

"Hello?" I said 

"Hey, it's me," Avan said 

"Yeah, I noticed, hello baby," I said 

"Do you want to meet up somewhere? We need to talk." Avan said, suddenly butterflies seemed to be flying around my stomach. 

"Sure, where do you want to meet up?" I asked 

"Starbucks," Avan answered, before hanging up on me. I breathed a shaky breath. I felt that I already knew what was going to be happening in the next couple of hours.