Hoping for Magic.

I was in the lounge with my nieces and nephews, watching a Disney movie. Their mothers had left me with them while they went to get lunch. Kylie was on the next couch over, lying all over it and posing to take photos, whereas my phone was just sitting beside me as North sat on my lap. 

"When's Mommy coming home?" North asked 

"Soon baby, very soon. Mommy and auntie Kourt are getting lunch." I said, she smiled and watched the rest of the movie. We were watching Cinderella. 

"I think your Cinderella," North said, this comment made Kylie look up at us. 

"Who is?" She asked, her voice gentle as she spoke to North. 

"Auntie Kenny. Her first prince wasn't the one for her, there's another one." North said

"And who is this other mysterious prince you speak of Nori?" I asked 

"Uncle Harry!" North said. As she said that my phone buzzed. I had been notified on when Harry posted on his Instagram. 

@harrystyles: Love you so much @taylorswift

Liked by nialhoran, kendalljenner, zayn, justinbieber, and 12M others. 

{Comments disabled} 

"I don't think Harry and I would work Nori," I said. 

"Why not?" North asked, her voice sad. 

"Because of this," I said, showing her Harry's Instagram post. She pouted. I looked at Kylie and she was giving me a sad look. It was as if everyone knew something Harry and I didn't. 

"He's dating Taylor Swift?" She whispered as she looked at his post on her own Instagram account. 

"Yes. He is." I answered. 

"So, what are you hoping for?" Kylie asked

"I'm hoping for magic to sort out my problems," I said as the front door opened. 

"We're home!" I heard Kourtney yell. The cameras had been recording for the next Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode next week and thankfully they had missed what had happened in the past five minutes. 

"Mommy!" Mason yelled. I chuckled as he ran out of the room, followed by North and Saint. 

"Are you okay Kenna?" Kylie asked, moving from her couch and sitting next to me now that the kids had moved to see their Moms. 

"I'm fine," I said, whipping a tear that had escaped. 

"No your not," Kylie said