Instagram

@kennastyles: Normally, a celebrity wouldn't address their past relationships especially if they are married to someone else

However, I feel that I have to express what truly went down between myself and Justin in the two years we dated. Yes, we were engaged for two months in the beginning of our romance, and ended the engagement when I miscarried our baby. This news was hard to hold onto as it meant that I could have potentially been a mother earlier than planned. I am a current mother to my daughter with my husband Harry, to Mila Rose Styles. However, before Mila, there was Patrick.

Patrick was a five month living being within my stomach when we lost him due to stress and everything happening in our relationship. We already had ultrasound photos of him but we never were able to hold him within our arms. He was lost to us too early, and the pain is still with me today.

So this is why Justin and I ended our engagement but stayed together until it got too much for either of us. The potential future we had as a family was ripped apart from us way too early. And it was also something we both kept separate from the media and close friends. Only our family members knew that Patrick existed for a short time.

I have learnt that protection can only work so long, and I am more than grateful to be a mother again to my baby girl with @harrystyles. Despite what happened between @justinbieber and I, we have moved past everything. And are working towards a friendship once again, but I ask that unless either of us bring up Patrick again, please just let him Rest In Peace.

Liked by harrystyles, justinbieber, haileebaldwin, krisjenner, shawnmendes, camilacabello, daniellecampbell, macklemore, louistomlinson, caitlynjenner, kyliejenner, kendalljenner, lizzo, Ellen, khloekardashian, kimkardashianwest, scottdisick, kourtkardash and 15 M others

{Comments disabled by @kennastyles}