Instagram.

@therealkennajenner: I have spent the last three months off of Social Media accounts and just spending time with those I love

@therealkennajenner: I have spent the last three months off of Social Media accounts and just spending time with those I love. I needed it to feel like I am me and not someone whose entire life almost ended roughly five months ago. I have fully healed and I wake up every morning thinking about the things that I am grateful for. I do this each and every morning to give myself a great start to a great day which eventually leads to a great week. I am honestly so grateful to everyone who helped me go from zero to how I feel now, and those people include my family, on both the Kardashian and Jenner sides and the person who I love with all of my heart, the love of my life @harrystyles. It's because of you that I post this to Instagram today, telling the world how I really have been since the accident and coma. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be where I am, once again comfortable in my own body and feeling that I can go back to doing what I really love which is making music, and I plan to make some in the next few weeks to bring back my shine.

I suppose I'm posting this just to show everyone that I am fine, and that I'm not letting anything on the internet effect me as a person to ensure that I live my life the way I want to live and it and not on someone elses accord. Though I do ask if you all will continue to give me the privacy I need just for a few more weeks and then I'll make a big announcement right here, so keep watching my space for more information.

{Tagged: harrystyles, krisjenner, brucejenner, kyliejenner, kendalljenner, kourtneykardash, kimkardashianwest, robkardashian, khloekardashian, brodyjenner, burtjenner, brandonjenner}

Liked by harrystyles, krisjenner, selenagomez, rupaul, kourtneykardash, khloekardashian, kimkardashianwest, brodyjenner, as 12M others

@harrystyles: So proud of you baby so much! It takes courage to post something like this to Instagram and I knew you could do it, I will love you always baby @therealkennajenner

@krisjenner: @therealkennajenner, you do not need to apologise to the world, you need to make sure that you are happy within yourself and appreciate you for who you are. The world can wait baby

@khloekardashian: @therealkennajenner, sis I am so proud of you! This takes guts, and you definetly have it to post this, I agree with @harrystyles, it takes courage to post something so real and private about who you are as a person. I'm always a text and call away, message me if you need anything baby sis, love you!

@taylorswift: Honestly, I don't think I would have the guts to post something like this, but I'm glad you have, no matter our differences I'm always here for you Kenna.

@kyliejenner: @therealkennajenner, I'm so happy for you sis, I love how much courage this has taken you to do.

@kendalljenner: @therealkennajenner, most of our family has already said most of what I wanna say, but all I really want to say in this comment is, I love you so bloody much sis. You are honestly amazing in everything you do, you keep striving for your very best and this is shown my proving to the world that you can't be broken no matter how many hurdles are thrown at you.

@victoriajustice: @therealkennajenner I'll always support you, always here if you need a catch up or someone to talk to.

@brodyjenner: @therealkennajenner, love you so much little sister, always here if you wanna chat