Article.

@enews:

WHY WE THINK 1D'S NEW SONG, BEST SONG EVER IS ABOUT KENNA JENNER!

So, last week One Direction released their third album. And this was done just two weeks after the Jenna break up. Which has made headlines everywhere. The first verse makes us wonder. It makes us think if it actually is about Miss Kenna Jenner.

Here are the lyrics to the first verse: Maybe it's the way she walked, (wow), straight into my heart and stole it, through the doors and past the guards (wow) just like she already owned it.

We think this is about Kenna Jenner, because in 2011 when Kendall turned 18, Kenna took her sister to see One Direction at one of their concerts, as it turns out that Kendall is a big fan of them. The girls apparently meet all five boys privately backstage before the show. And from then they exchanged numbers, regularly hanging out when they could. But usually the ones hanging out were, Harry Styles, Kenna Jenner, Kendall Jenner, and Louis Thomlinson. Though the two girls are close to Zayn Malik, Nial Horan, and Liam Payne, they are closer to Harry and Louis.

Louis Thomlinson is currently dating, The Originals star, Danielle Campbell. Harry Styles is single, but since they announced the album release on Instagram we think more than one heart may be after his. Taylor Swift commented on their Instagram page and Harry was the only one out of the five of them to respond. Kenna stopped responding after that. Kenna, recently found herself being single, but we know from her recent Instagram post she is not looking for love.

Let's straighten out who are best friends in the group, Louis and Kendall are best friends, and Harry and Kenna are best friends. Occasionally they will all hang out as a group. Harry and Kenna are closer than Louis and Kendall.

We all understand that Kenna is going through a hard time, but we also wonder what Kenna will feel if Harry and Taylor start dating, which could happen, because we know that Harry is a ladies man, he's usually in relationships but is currently single.

Though we do want Haylor to happen, in our hearts, we also want Karry to happen too. But, Harry Styles and Kenna Jenner may just remain in the friend zone, and we may just have to sadly accept that.