Article.

Enews: 

KENNA JENNER IN HOSPITAL! DRUNK DRIVER ON ROAD HITS INTO HER CAR at 80k's, 30k's above the legal speed limit! 

Last night, Kenna Jenner and a bunch of her best friends and younger sister's Kendall and Kylie Jenner, went out to a restaurant and went clubbing. Kenna drove, which meant that she didn't drink at all. So, how did she end up in a car crash? 

Kenna had just dropped off her friends to their places, her sister's had taken other cars to get home or uber since they didn't drive and were drunk. She was heading home around 12 am when she crossed the traffic light that had just turned green, allowing her to drive across when the car on the other side didn't see the red light and slammed right into her. Causing her car to go spinning into a power pole. 

The impact had caused her airbag to stop her from flying through the window, she had her seatbelt firmly on when her car hit the pole. Her car was badly damaged. Glass was everywhere when the officials and paramedic's arrived on the scene to help the pop-star out of her car she was unconscious and losing blood fast. 

The car who had slammed into her was going 80k's in a 50k zone, 30k's above the legal driving limit, meaning when it impacted with Kenna's car, she basically becomes an undercooked cake on the road but wedged into her car. When they were able to get her out of the car, she was badly injured. Her forehead had drips of blood rapidly falling down her head, and her arms were scratched with the glass from her car windows still lodged in her skin. When the paramedics delivered her to the hospital people were already waiting for her arrival. Her family and friends. 

Her mother had been the first one who was notified when the paramedics arrived on the scene. She had called everyone else, and they were there within twenty minutes because they were all worried that Kenna wouldn't make it since her wounds were bad. It was so bad that the nurses and doctors had to do a procedure on the pop-star to close her wounds. 

The impact left her with a 50/50 chance of surviving the crash. This means we are still waiting to hear from her family, official news on whether or not Kenna Jenner has survived the car crash, but our prayers and thoughts are with Kenna and her family as they go through this troubling time.