Article.

Daily Mail: 

KENNA JENNER WAKES UP FROM HOSPITAL! TO BE RELEASED IN THREE DAYS! 

Kenna Jenner, pop-star, celebrity, sister, daughter, a friend, was in a coma for an entire month shortly after being in a brutal car accident that caused her to be put on life support after a long surgery. The pop-star has reportedly woken up from her coma sleep. 

Two weeks into the Jenner's sleep, the Kardashian Sisters, (Kenna's half-sisters, Kim and Kourtney) went to court regarding their sister's car accident, trying to bring down the person who crashed into their sister not going the said speed limit, hence why Jenner was in a coma for an entire month due to the hard impact of her slow-moving car crossing traffic lights and the 80k car heading her way. There has been no new information on the court case as it is mostly staying between the family and the court at this current time. 

We also heard from One Direction that over the course of that month, Harry Styles, fellow member, stayed at Kenna's side while she was on life support and refused to leave. We honestly think that that is the cutest thing anyone of Kenna's close friends has done for her, and we wonder how Kenna reacted to it once she woke up. 

In the latest Keeping Up With the Kardashians episode, three out of the six Kardashian/Jenner's commented on their sister's coma recovery. Kylie, Kendall, and Khloe all spoke about how relieved they were about Kenna's waking up and how stressed their mother has been since she was in her coma but is now relaxing due to her daughter waking up. They all mentioned how helpful Harry's been since Kenna woke up and also how all of the family have been there for the oldest Jenner sibling as she goes on the road to recovery. She has not yet posted on Instagram but I'm sure we will get a post once she is home and safe and resting well. 

We will also continue to update you as the court case continues, there still has been no new information aside from the Kardashian family suing the drunk driver who crashed into the Jenner's car last month, leaving her and the car badly damaged. Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian were all seen entering Court this morning with solemn looks on their faces. Hopefully, there will be more information in the next few days about what really happened as the judges and lawyers involved in the cases will have had enough time to gather the information they needed to finalize the case and get justice for Kenna Jenner. 

Aside from this, we hope that Kenna rests up and spends some much needed time with her family and close friends, so don't expect any Instagram updates for a while until the pop-star feels that she needs to update her life as this would have impacted her long-term. I'm sure she will also be excited to find out that she will be an aunty again to her older sister Kourtney Kardashian's third pregnancy with Scott Disick. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rolled my eyes, of course, they were wondering how people felt about Harry being involved in my recovery. They didn't need to know. And I did know that Kourt was pregnant again, she told me as soon as I arrived home yesterday. We only told the media that I was going to be in the hospital for a few more days because I had already stayed three more days than I needed too once I woke up last week. I've been in the house for my own protection as people are going crazy on social media about my accident. 

My phone buzzed beside me on my bed cover. I looked at it to see a text from Harry 

Picking you up at 6.30 pm sharp. Remember? I've already been given the all-clear from Kris so wear something pretty ;) see you in a few hours Ken - H