Chapter 9

The cover shows our dear triplets!

The ride back home was kind of awkward or else that's what I felt. But the guy sitting next to me kept on cracking jokes. He looked at ease with me. I smiled whenever I looked at him. Maybe he's not bad after all. I'm so happy for Savvy as she'll be having a happily ever after. Not only did he drop me home, but also warned me about keeping my lips sealed about today's shopping venture. He came home with me and darted straight away to Savvy's room. He kept the gift on the bed and left, not before thanking me for helping him out. I was already tired from all the walking that I fell asleep as soon as I crashed on the bed.

While I was in the middle of the sleep, I could feel someone jumping on me like a bloody hippie. You know how painful it is when someone jumps on you when all you want to do is just stick to your bed and pillow. Even before I could remove the blanket from my face, it was ripped away and onto the floor.

"WAKE UPPPPPP, JENNYYYY!!!!", Savvy squeaked.

"EEERRGGHHHH go away Savv!!! Let me sleep!", I dragged the words out of my mouth.

"It's almost time for your college. Moreover, I have to tell you something! Now, c'mon, get up!!!!!", she said, shaking me to get my sleepy ass out of the bed. She pulled my arms so that I was in a sitting position now.

"Whacha wanna tell me?", I yawned, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"You know"

"No, I don't", I retorted cutting her off.

"Shut up and just listen to me!", she yelled. "Ryan called me today and he said that he has a surprise for me!!!", she squealed. My eyes shot open as soon as she said that. Of course, I know what it is!

"Okayyyyyy But why are you telling me this?", I asked

"Because I need someone to handle mom and dad because you know, she won't let me out that late!", she stated as a matter of fact.

"But how and why should I help you?", I shrugged.

"Because you, my lady, ruined his surprise last time! So you better make up for it this time", she narrowed her eyes at me while I scratched my head.

I just nodded because I knew that I was at fault the last time so it was better to keep mum than to piss her off! But why did Ryan keep the surprise so late? Hasn't Savvy told him that we're not allowed to go out after 9pm?

I don't care! It's their call. What do I gotta do with that?

But the problem in hand was what to do with Katty and dad? What am I going to tell them if they ask me about her?

It was almost time for dinner when Katty called out to us. Savvy, of course, made an excuse to not come down as she would be getting ready. She called in sick so that no one would disturb her. Smart Girl!