Chapter 15

Savvy and Ryan look so happy with each other.

.

.

My eyes couldn't believe the person standing in front of them. He looked just like the last time I saw him. Looked like he hadn't aged a day. Everyone around me was looking at the scene unfold in front of them. I'm sure my family doesn't know him. I never mentioned him to them.

But how was it possible? What was he doing here? Moreover, how did he know Williams?

"Got the shock of your life or what?", he commented.

"Oh my god!!! Harry?????? Is this really you?", I gasped.

"No! I'm his doppelgänger!", he retorted.

It was literally him! The same dumbass trying to outsmart me all the time. Arnie needs to know about this! After all, her boyfriend has big connections.

For sure!

"How are you? It's been so long since I last saw you!", I exclaimed.

"I'm great! How about you?", he gave me a side hug.

"Good too, but how come you're here?", I whispered.

"Idiot! What's my name?", he said as a matter of fact. I thought about it for a second and then it dawned upon me.

HE SHARES THE SAME FUCKING SURNAME!

HARRY WILLIAM!!!!!!!!

"OHHHHHHH!!!!!!! You're Ryan's bother?", I questioned him.

"Umm.. technically yes but no!", he said, after thinking about it for a second. I narrowed my eyes at his answer. It confused me even more than I already was.

"Hey? You both know each other?", Ryan intervened out of nowhere. We all shifted our attention to the person who just entered. He walked towards us with long strides.

"Who's he, Ryan?", Savvy asked as she came towards us to hug him

"He's my nephew!", Jake intervened this time.

What is it with the people today? Why is everyone speaking on behalf of each other? Answers are to be provided by then one who's been asked.

"Yeah! He's my cousin. He studies in Boston and will be staying with us for a week", Ryan explained.

All this while when everyone around me was talking, I just kept shifting my gaze from one person to another, making my head go like a merry go round.

"But that still doesn't explain how you guys know each other?", Jake asked me.

"He used to be my senior in College before shifting to Boston and.."

"And I'm dating her best friend!", Harry completed it for me.