Chapter 29

Warning: Mature Content.

.

.

.

I woke up to the loud honking sounds of the car. I tried to shift but couldn't as I felt something heavy on me. I opened my eyes to see Ryan sleeping in my lap while I was sitting up right in the backseat of the car.

Last night, we slept in the car as we couldn't find any help. As far as I remember, Ryan was sleeping on the driver's seat, then how come he woke up in my lap?

I looked at him sleeping peacefully in my lap. Hair were all over his forehead as he shifted in my lap. My breath hitched and I froze, trying my best not to wake him up. On realizing that he was still sleeping, I shifted a little bit to grab my phone and see if there were any network. Thankfully, there was just one bar indicating very weak signal. I tried calling someone for help but soon, my phone died.

Shit!!

Then I started searching for his phone which was apparently, right in front of me on the dashboard. I knew I couldn't reach it until Ryan was sleeping in my lap so I didn't even try and waited for him to wake up.

Ryan was in such a deep slumber that he didn't even realize that while changing position, he actually butted his head right into my stomach. I yelped the moment he did that, causing a ticklish sensation on my stomach. I tried to shift a little to avoid laughing but with Ryan being so heavy, it was almost impossible to move. I tried but couldn't hold my laugh any longer.

So I cracked up!

He suddenly, jerked away from me, looking absolutely baffled. He looked around and then at my laughing figure.

"What's wrong with you?", he said, trying to gain consciousness.

"You--Your nose..", I said in between my laughter.

He touched his nose to see if anything was wrong with it while still lying on my lap.

"What's wrong with my nose??", he asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"Your nose was tickling me so much that I couldn't hold it in!", I said between my fits

"Your nose was tickling me so much that I couldn't hold it in!", I said between my fits. His eyes widened when he heard me say all that. I was laughing so badly that I feared peeing in my pants.

Finally, when I gained composure, I saw him looking at me, contently. He was still in my lap, lost into me. His gaze was so intense, it made me anxious. My heart skipped a beat when he snaked his arm around my neck and pulled me down towards him. I wanted to refrain but there was something in his eyes that wasn't letting me back away from him.

Our faces were mere inches away from each other. He parted his lip and brought himself closer to me, if that was even possible. He gently came closer and pecked my nose!