Chapter 25

The bickering couple.

.

.

.

The next morning, I was woken up by the terrible sound of alarm. Now that I was away from home, I had to set my own alarm. Otherwise, Dad or Katty would have beat me to it. However, it was different now. I was all by myself. I had no body to guide me through. Thinking about all of it, I sat up as I stretched. I looked around and found Ryan sleeping right next to me. He was still fast asleep, looking just like an innocent child. He looked way better like this, at least this way, he didn't have the usual scowl on his face.

I kept admiring the calmness on his face until he shifted. I jerked away abruptly, trying my best not to wake him up. He shifted a little but then went back to sleep. Slowly, I got out of the bed as I tried to be as quiet as possible. I adjusted the pillows back to their place, which were initially acting as a barrier between us.

Both of us wanted to sleep on the bed as none of us was willing to sleep on the couch, so we decided to build a pillow wall between us which would act as a barrier. It would make both of us stay in our boundaries. Once I adjusted everything, I tiptoed to the washroom.

I turned on the faucet and hot water started pouring on me. I hopped into the shower, letting the water droplets freshen me up for the day. I started looking around for a shampoo but I didn't have my toiletries. Worried, I started looking around the place, when I finally spotted a cabinet. I opened it up and to my surprise, it had all the feminine products.

Ryan uses feminine products?

I got my hand on one of the shampoos and a shower gel. They were sealed which meant that Ryan had not used them. On the other side of the cabinet, there were masculine products.

Must have stacked it up for Savvy, I thought. Everything in this house screamed Savvy which made me all the more uncomfortable.

I shook my head and got back to showering. Once I was done, I draped a bath robe around my body while using a towel to dry my hair. The moment I stepped out of the washroom, my head hit into something very hard.

"Ouch!", I rubbed my forehead and looked up to see what I hit into.

Ryan was standing right in front of me who was still in his night dress

Ryan was standing right in front of me who was still in his night dress. His hair was tousled like he'd been running his hands through them. None of us said anything as our eyes got locked on to each other. Our first meeting flashed in front of my eyes as even that day, I dashed into him. We keep staring at each other, standing there just like that, until his phone rang. I moved my gaze away from his as he stepped aside to let me go. He went into the washroom as he answered the call. I walked into my closet as I tousled my wet towel over the bed.

I shuffled between the clothes and finally chose to wear a white camisole with blue cardigan and blue jeans. I got dressed and came out only to see Ryan standing right next to the bed with arms folded on his chest.