Chapter 3- Baby

Phoebe Tonkin as Mila
Song on the side or above ------> Best Day of My Life, by American Authors
Nour
____________________________________________

After 30 min of arguing against going shopping I gave. So here we are, in the mall, which we've been in for three hours. Jaq and nikita have been talking and giggling about everything anything that pops in their mind, I feel like my head is going to explode. Add that I haven't slept, and that were are two days away from the 27 march, a.k.a the ball, a.k.a the anniversary of the death of my parents death, a.k.a my birthday.

"Guys it is 5 p.m. and I still have paper work to finish, so I'm just... ehh... going to leave you to finish up." I said to them, hesitatingly backing before they do something. They can get very scary and demanding, especially the pregnant one.

"No, you're not, and by the way we only have this last store. You still don't have a dress." Nikita said demandingly.

"Nikita, when was the last time you saw a dress on me?" I asked.

"Never. Wait, I've never seen you in a dress?" she said more to herself.

"Exactly, which is why I comfortable with some pants and shirt." I said knowingly, but when I saw their faces I knew I had lost.

"There is always a first." She sang while she and Nikita hook their arms around min and dragged me in to the store.
I just stood in the middle of nowhere while the picked dresses for me. Then they just shoved me into the changing room. I just stood there looking at the ugly slutty dresses, but then saw one that caught my eyes. It was strapless with some kind of silver and purple glittery stuff until the waist and then it puffed out with the colour black. I decided to try it on, but didn't show it to the girls. Liking it I took it off without showing the girls and redressed and left all th dresses except for the one I wanted.

"So since I chose a dress can we leave?" I asked impatiently.

"But... but we didn't even get to see it." They both gaped at me.

"Well, I don't care lets by this and go home."

"... fine I'll let it slip this time." Nikita said giving me a glare.

Once I got home we had dinner and then I left to do some work. Even though I know I won't sleep tonight, I still wanted to relax, maybe have a bath for the night. While sitting in my office I thought back to when Alpha Jackson said he would send me the information about the meeting. I decided to check my Email to read the information. It said that Alpha female Johnson, Alpha Jackson, Alpha Melvin and Alpha female Kellan have been getting the same kind of attacks by rogues, who apparently have come together with the vampire rogues. These Alphas have called in a meeting with the six Alphas of the biggest packs. Although, it seems that only Alpha female Johnson and Alpha Melvin are the only ones of the attacked packs who are small. Looking through the details, I can't but help to think and see how similar the attacks are to the attack on us 4 years ago. The six Alphas are Alpha Jackson, Alpha female Kellan, Alpha Davis, Alpha Miller, Alpha Gorman, and last but not least Alpha female Volkov a.k.a me. Alpha Jackson was a great friend of my father, and so was alpha Davis. They had grown up together. Alpha miller is known for being a flirt, he is VERY annoying. Alpha female Kellan is the only Alpha I like, maybe it's because we're the only female alphas who're from the six biggest packs. Alpha Gorman is a ruthless asshole. He doesn't have any respect, and kills anything in his way. Oh, and don't get me started on his anger.

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I yelled a small "come in". Michael came in.

"We're going to have dessert, and Nikita told me to tell you to come, she said you don't want miss it." He said shyly. I stood up and walk to him bending down slightly I picked him up and threw him over my shoulders and started walking towards the living room. He erupted in laughs and started pounding on my back telling me put him down, but I just started tickling him at the sides. He started squirming and finally found his way out of my grip. By then we had reached everybody and I decided to sit on the couch between Micaela and Manny. Michael went to sit by Jake and Caleb on the floor watching some soccer game. Jaq and Nikita came in with some kind of brownie cake. Nikita gave me a smug look.

"Caleb can you bring the plates, I forgot." She said to him. He groaned, but got up and left to the kitchen. He then came back almost jogging in. he had held up his hand which had a small picture in it. Looking closely, I realised it was an ultra sound picture.

"Are you serious? This is real? There aren't any hidden cameras, are there?" he asked. I knew he was happy, but his choice of questions was wrong because Nikita's face fell. Tears started building in her eyes. Caleb was confused.

-She thinks you don't want it. I linked to him. He looked at me realization hit his face.

"Kit are you having my baby?" he asked softly. She nodded, tears falling. He ran up to her enveloping her in a big hug, spinning her around. She let out a squeal and a small giggle. He put her down and started kissing her all over her face. We just watch them.

"I'm going to be a dad." He kept on whispering between every kiss.

"You're not mad?" she asked him.

"Are you fucking kidding me? This is like the best news I've got in a while." He said to her giving her another bone crushing hug. It was starting to get a little awkward, and I think Jake realised to.

"Sorry to interrupt this romantic, disgusting moment, but if you don't mind I would like to have some dessert." Jake said making a grimace. Nikita laughed a little and moved to give us the dessert. We sat here for another hour or two until it was 9:30 pm. It was time for the kids to get to bed.

A half an hour later everybody left for their room. I checked on Michael finding him snoring already. I then checked on Micaela. Opening her door slowly and quietly, I found her asleep, or that is at least what I thought. Just as I was about to close the door again, I heard her small voice.

"Mila, can you stay with until I sleep." I didn't even answer; I just walk quietly to her bed lying down behind her wrapping my arms around her.

I left Micaela's room at around 11 p.m. and went to do some paper work. After that I went to take a very long bath. It has been a very long day, and I just wanted to forget about everything and everyone, just be care free for once.