Chapter 9- Questions

Hi guys! So I'm finally back home, and I have about four chapters (excluding this one) ready just needing a little bit of editing and media. But any ways, I wanted to thank you guys for giving this story a chance, cause this story has reach over 1k. So here is chapter 9.
Btw picture of Nathan, who is played by Bobby Morley.

Song above or on the side------------------------->  Stole the show, by Kygo ft. Parson James
/Nour
__________________________________________________________________

I always wonder why my parents never took me to 'fucked up' land. I mean it was beautiful, like movie beautiful. But they always say with beauty comes a price. In this case the beauty is the island, and the price is the evil within it.

After a quick shower and... other things; Nikita, Caleb (who became overprotective now that Nikita is pregnant), Nathan and myself headed to Nathan's coven to meet his dad. His dad is supposed to find some kind of solution to my -so called- Amnesia. Nikita had already given me some kind of sleeping herbs, in hope that after a few months my Amnesia would be gone. After six months I had to double the dose of the herbs, seeing as they weren't helping. Although adding the dose was supposed to help, it came with consequences, and adding the dose meant adding the side effects of it. Eventually the side effects became too dangerous that Nikita stopped giving them to me. We then made a routine, I'd go a week without the herbs and then Nikita would give me herbs that would last for two weeks. One week without, two weeks with.  The routine worked fine until about a month before my 19th birthday; they stopped being effective anymore. So now we are going to Nikki's and Nat's dad so he can help me, at least tell me if some supernatural force is the cause  or plain science. To be honest I have a feeling that Nikki knows something, and that Nat is at least predicting something too.

It's been around 30 minutes since we passed the portal and we still have another 30 to go. One thing you should know about 'fucked up' land is that there is no technology here, meaning no cars. Caleb and Nikita were walking in front of us, hand in hand as Nikita has her head leaned on Caleb's shoulder. Since both me and Nat are leaders we care about the image we give others about ourselves, so we decided to keep it professional, especially since his father doesn't know 'bout us.

"Guys... did you hear that?" I heard Nat say. Since we passed the portal he has been very careful, too careful.

"Chill out man, why are you so tense?" Caleb asked.

"There are rumors going on. They say that something is going on with the Lycans. Something is making them restless." Nat said, you can see in his eyes that there is something he is hiding.

"What exactly?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion and concentration.

"Nobody knows exactly. My father just told me to keep it hidden until we have more reliable evidence. Said that the council is working on it." And the bomb drops. The council. The government for the supernatural. You know those TV shows that tell us how the government really works, all the lies, thefts etc.? Well the council is no different. It is made by either elders or former leaders. There is at least one representative from each kind of supernatural.

Everybody kept their thoughts to themselves for the rest of the trip. When we arrived to the coven we were greeted by Nathan and Nikita's little, 15 year old sister. The way the coven lived was very, what's the word? Natural. They look like a tribe. They lived in huts, wore weird but cool Pocahontas clothes.

"Nalani, oh my GOD? You've grown to fine lady, just like your sister." Nikita greeted her sister and hugged her. We all snickered at Nikki.

"Well sis, I missed you too." Nalani chuckled. She then went on and hugged Caleb, who was feeling awkward.