Chapter 12- Lovers with Benefits

Hello! So sorry I haven't been updating, but you guys know the deal. School starts and suddenly you find yourself barely with enough time to even check your social life. But anyways, I'm going to try something new. The next chapter is already written but, there will be a goal for it to be posted. I want either five comments or votes. I want to know what you guys like or dislike about this book.

Song on the side or above ------------> Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor
/Nour
________________________________________________

"I love you, or at least I think that's what it is. I want to be committed to a relationship with you, but-but you got to give me some time. What I mean- what I'm trying to say is that, I'm new to this and there are some things people do in relationships that you can't force me too, or get pissed if I don't do them. But most important thing is that you should know that I love you." I said, out of breath 'cause it felt really hard finding the right words to say. Like I said I suck at this stuff, compassion and saying what I feel are not things I do, except for when it comes to my siblings.

"When you say that there are stuff that we can't do like people do in normal relationships, you're not talking about sex, right?" He asked. I slapped the back of his head and let out a short laugh.

"Now that you mention it, I might have to consider taking away the sex if you keep up with your stupidity." I winked at him, and let out a chuckle when he pouted.

"Well lets go and get ourselves some dinner with big old family."

"Oh, yeah... well you know how we said we would keep this a secret-" I motioned between us.

"Well your dad, kind of knows." I said sheepishly. He paled.

"What?! Who told him?" he whispered screamed as if someone would hear us. I let out a laugh at his action. I took his hand in mine and led us back to the village.

"To be honest I think he has known for the whole time."

***

After dinner we all left to bed until sunrise, and then leave so we would be back home in the morning before our visitor(s) visit. Me and Nat stayed in his hut, half naked, cuddling.

"M, why were you so upset when you ran away? I mean you don't have to tell me, but did something happen? Did my dad do anything to you." He asked brushing my hair with his hand.

I tensed, remembering everything that happened earlier today. I didn't want to tell anybody. i didn't want to tell the people I loved afraid of their safety, that includes Nathan now.

"Your dad helped me reveal my nightmare. That's just it." I tried to keep it simple.

"Well? Did you find a solution for your amnesia?"

"Yeah.. he just said that since this month was quite stressful, seeing the events dated on it and the whole thing with the rogues. Hopefully it will work fine  in the next couple of weeks." I know I'm a bad liar but I hoped he wasn't paying as much attention to realize it. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"I know your lying, and I know that it was something big because you're not scared easily, but..-" he dragged the last word out, and I looked up at him, meeting his gaze. His eyes soft.

"But I know you're knew to having a relationship, and I want to prove to you that you can trust me. I'm keeping what you said to heart, so I won't pressure you into telling me what it is." He said, and gave me a small smile before bending a little and gave me a short kiss. But I wasn't having any of that. I put my hand on the back of his head pulling him to me to deepen the kiss. As we kissed, I moved us so I was on top of him. Needing air, I pulled away smirking. I pulled myself up a little so I could lay my hands on each side of his head. My hair dropped, making some kind of circle around our faces.