Chapter 8- Commemorate

Hi guys! Here is another chapter. Please comment if u have any questions, or if it comes to my writing. Btw, I changed the twins age, they are now 13 year olds.
Jr Bourne as Mila's father, Nikolai Volkov
Moran Atias as Mila's Mother, Hala Hakim
Romeo Beckham as Mila's brother, Michael Volkov
Mackenzie Foy as Mila's sister, Micaela Volkov

Song on the side or above -------> Desire by Years&Years
Enjoy!
__________________________________________________________

"Yes, Nikita?" I said in annoyance. She knew. She knows my past with him. She also knows about the other him, about what happened in the ball.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know he was coming. I just told my dad that i needed help in the ceremony, and he just send him here." She said, and I could see the regret in here eyes. I dragged my hand across my face, blowing out a huff.

"Fine but he's going right now?" She gave me a look.

"Nikita, he's going tonight right? he is not staying, he's going to open a portal and go home, right? please tell me that is what is going to happen?" I pleaded. she gave me a hesitated, guilty shake of her head, telling me the opposite of what I wanted. I growled and kicked the chair by me.

"Dad ordered that he should stay with us and come tomorrow morning with us. He said it would be better considering the rogue problems." she said hesitantly.

"What's up with the visiting? Like seriously?" I rubbed my eyes in annoyance. Giving Nikita a sarcastic smile, pointing my arm towards the party, as a sarcastic welcoming gesture.

"Well, lets get this party going, shall we?" I said in a high excited voice. Nikita gave me a look saying 'what the fuck are you on' and hesitantly started walking back. I followed her kicking another chair on the way.

***

I was sitting on the stairs in the pack house, a beer in my hand as my foot tapped to the beat of the song Survival, by Eminem. I was miming the song as I look at Micaela interacting with a boy. At the age of thirteen I thought she was too young, but I kept repeating Nikki's and Jaq's words in my head. Michael giggled at something the boy said, and when I turned my head a little an amused smile grew in my face at the sight of Michael. He kept glaring at the boy, the whole time. To be honest, I think my brothers are following my dad's steps, seeing as both of them are 'popular' in their schools, practically bad boys.

My parents weren't a typical normal couple, let along individuals. My dad was russian, and a known Alpha for his... let's just say russian ways. He had grown up all Alpha style, seeing as he became alpha at the age of 10, but at his time that was normal. My mum was the opposite. She came from the middle east, originally Syrian or something, and she was an alphas daughter.

A hand moving right and left in front of my face brought me back from wonderland. Looking up a scowl made its place on my face. Right in front of me stood a pretty good looking Nathan, one hand in his pocket while the other holding a beer.

"Hey." He said lowly. I didn't answer.

"Can I..." He motioned to to the empty place on the stairs by me. I just huffed.

"Nathan, what do you want?" I went straight to the point. Even though Nikki says she didn't bring him, I bet Nathan told his father to let him go.

"What the hell happened to us M?"

"Ask yourself Nat." I used his nickname as a comeback. I looked up at him, and he did the same. He gave me a small smile, and I couldn't help it but give him one back. Manuel came and saw us sitting together.