Chapter 13- Unexpected Visitors

Hola!
Picture on the side or above------> Alpha Gorman, played by Theo James
Song on the side or above---------> Out of my mind by B.O.B ft. Nicki Minaj
/Nour
_______________________________________________________

Once we were out of the portal we ran our way, just wanting to get home. Lily was on edge, and even though I was on my own territory, I felt my Alpha mode kick in. I stopped and took a big sniff. Caleb looked at me worried and I gestured for him to sniff. As he did his eyes widened but then turned to his brownish yellow wolf eyes, his stance stiffened and he moved closer to Nikita in a protective stance. Somebody was in my territory. Somebody who shouldn't be here.

-Is it a rogue? I heard Caleb mind-link.

-No, just an un-notified visitor. I told him. I sniffed again, finding the visitor(s) is very close to my house, and I found Jake's scent there too. Directly I kicked my hind legs backwards as I speed my way to my house. Suddenly I felt some kind of force of energy run through my body, and my speed became furious. Never have I ran as fast as this.

The tree lines began to show, as the scents became stronger. One scent stood out. Mate. Lily growled. Are you fucking kidding me? When I got to my house I saw a group of ten to fifteen werewolves, and as I slowed down I could see Jake, Manuel who was holding Jaqueline in his arms protectively, Derek and his mate Serena. I could see two people behind Serena, and realized that it was Micaela and Michael.

As I approached them, Jake saw me and hesitation was clear in his mind. The smell of my lovely mate (Note sarcasm) grew stronger, and to stay in control I shifted but still kept going to the crowd.

"Beta Jacob, are you saying your Alpha is not here to greet her guests." I heard a voice say, and by the purring I got from Lily, I knew it belonged to my mate.

"What is going on here?" My voice boomed through the backyard of my house to the crowd. I went to stand by Jake and face the man who just spoke. Well Damn! This man was a piece of meat. In front of me was a man who looked to be at his mid-twenties, his dark brown hair stood up, it doesn't look combed but has this effect making it perfect just like it is. His eyes the color brown, but you could mistake them for being hazel. His jaw had a perfect gesture. By all this I knew he was my mate. I looked him in the eye, seeing that his eyes widened just a little bit, just enough for me to see, to know that he knows who- what we are to each other.

"Who are you?" He asked annoyance clear in his voice.

"Shouldn't I ask you that question? After all it's you who's trespassing my territory." I told him. I looked behind him and recognized the blonde girl.

"Alpha Gorman." I said in realization. He looked at me in suspicion.

"How did you know?" he asked.

"Well considering I've met your sister, and you were supposed to visit today, it wasn't too hard to figure out. But I got to say that you're quite early. You were supposed to arrive in the afternoon ."

"Well, thought I'd come a little early, see how you'd handle it. Though I see you aren't exactly ready for me. I mean you weren't even in your own territory." He said. This angered me. This annoying motherfucking bastard is questioning me as an Alpha.

"I had some important matters to take care of, but for your sake I had already fixed your rooms. Plus, I trust my Beta, who's by the way your sisters mate, to take care of my pack and its safety." I said, making sure my authority as an Alpha was made clear in my voice, but in a way it had come out stronger than ever before. Even Alpha bitch's eyes widened a little. There was silence for one moment or two, until I cleared my throat.