Chapter 14- Drunk on...

Another Chapter! Sorry for delay.
Pic on the side or above- Shemare Moore as Calvin Miller, and Naya Rivera as Amara.
Song on the side or above- Trouble, by Avicii
/Nour
___________________________________________________

After Alpha Gorman left that night I went back to my room to pack a small backpack for tomorrow's trip. I decided I'd go to Alpha Millers pack tomorrow morning and get over with it. As much as I hate Calvin, I know he is as serious as me when it comes to the rogues. Calvin lost his older brother and his mate, when the rogues attacked them the same year they attacked us.

A hand waved back and forth in front of my face, pulling me out of my thoughts. I took of the ear plug and looked at Jake annoyed.

"What is it Jake?"

"I just wanted to talk to my favourite Alpha." He said, and flopped himself on my bed. He looked at me and I gave him an annoyed look.

"So how did it go with the Mr. Lecuyer?" I debated on telling him about the Lycan thing or not. I looked up at him and motioned for him to follow me as I walked out my room and walked down the hall. I strained my ears, so I could hear that Manny and Jaq were in their room, Micaela was also in her room talking in the phone, Michael was playing his drums, the Gamma and Delta couples were in the living room chatting. Last was Emma, and she was in her room unpacking. Making sure nobody followed us or heard us I walked to the basement. It was soundproof and nobody would suspect us in here. Once I locked the door, I turned to face Jake.

"M, what is going on?"

"Um, to be honest my brain is fucked up too. I mean I just spent most of my afternoon reading 'bout the Lycans, which apparently my dad has a lot of information about." I rambled.

"Why would you be reading about Lycans?"

"Apparently I'm one."

"What? You are kidding me, right?"

"Nope! According to Mr. Lecuyer I'm a Lycan, and not just any Lycan, I'm a Lycan queen." I said as I looked around. I found a whiskey bottle and opened it, taking a big gulp from it.

"Maybe Mr. Lecuyer miss-diagnosed. I mean I have seen your wolf, it is not a beast." He said. I sat on the floor, legs crossed. Jake took a bottle of whiskey too and sat in front of me.

***

I Explained everything to him. By the end of it we were at least tipsy.

"There is something else." I said.

"What?"

"Alpha Gorman is my mate. But, we decided we didn't want mates."

"Damn. I mean that big guy is scary as fuck." He giggled standing up and imitated Gorman.

"Oh I'm so big and scary, I don't have to shift because I'm egoistic like that." He tried to say it in Gorman's voice but failed miserably. I let out a loud laugh. It soon fell into silence. I stood up, putting my hand around his shoulder.

"I think it is time we go to bed. Speaking of beds aren't you supposed to be in it with your mate." I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He let out a huff.

"She wants to take it slow. She says she isn't ready, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with something else."

"Well you should still be in the bed with her. She probably thinks you are mad at her, maybe even rejecting her."

I was starting to sober up, and knew he was on the way too. I let go of his shoulder but still followed him to his room. Once we were there he was hundred percent sober.