Mental Hospital

Ok so I'm in the back of this truck that I was forced into because I have "a gift." So if I have a gift why am I going to a mental hospital!!!! There are metal bars where the tiny window should be so I can talk to the driver. You know almost like a police car. That's the type of car I was expecting to get in. Nope, I'm trapped back here like a caged animal.
"Uh excuse me? Why am I back here? It's not like I'm gonna hurt anyone!" I hear a masculine voice come from the drivers seat " sorry ma'am, I am just doing what I am told to do."
"Of course you are. Do you ever get to have any fun? I bet you don't. How old are you anyway?" He replies with a very annoyed voice.... " just sit back there and don't talk..... We have to make another stop anyway. Maybe when we pick up the other kid then you'll talk to him" " god you don't have to be rude." I say under my breath. All of a sudden the truck jerks to a stop and I go flying to the front of the small prison in the back. I hear a boys voice. That must be the kid I'm stuck back here with. Oh god here we go........ The doors open and...... Woah. I was expecting a boy like 5 or 6. But he looked like he was my age. Not that there is any problem with that. He has brown hair, blue-green eyes and the tip of his hair is spiked up. I can't help but say "wow..... Uh did I just say that out loud?" " it's ok, I get that a lot. So what's your name? Mine name is Kade." " that's a really nice name.... Oh sorry, my name is Karlie." " Karlie huh? ..........Cute." " oh well thanks." Out of nowhere the man speaks again. "We keep people with the same problems in the same trucks, so no one gets worried that they might catch something." Kade speaks " wait so you see those............." I speak" I call them flashes. I don't know when they will happen, but they just do......... And wanna hear something?" " sure, why not."
here we go, another human that actually gets me. One that actually knows hat I'm going through.
" I know where Annie Holloway is."
" How? No one has known where she is since she's gone missing!" " Kade, I told you, it's the flashes....." " that's really interesting Karlie, but........." I cut him off mid sentence and say " I hope you don't mind being thrown around in this portable prison." " haha, cute, funny, and smart. Hard to find in a woman." " well that's me!" I say proudly. " so enough about me.... What do u see?" " me? Oh I see the future. Sometimes it isn't always good." So whe....." " are you ok Kade?......... Kade?.......Kade!!!!!!" " oh sorry....I think I went into a flash." I'm just so curious, so I had to ask.... " well what did you see?" " oh........ Nothing." " Kade, if we are going to be friends, I need to know what you saw......... Ok from now on, we tell each other what we see and when we see it. Deal?" Kade slowly and unsure of his decision, he sticks his hand out until it reaches mine. Still unsure he says "deal!" "ok, so what did you see then?" " fine....... i saw a married couple and kids with them......." i get exited, "wait!!!!! so you see the future?!?" "yup." that is soooo cool!!" " its more of a curse than a gift i guess, see, i know whats going to happen to anyone, as long as I know them that is." Can you tell me what happens to me?" "I'd rather not......."

Hey so its Kade here, i don't wanna tell Karlie, and don't tell her either, but the man and woman who were married were us I think.............

"Come on you two we're here." we look out of the barred up window to see a scary, but surprisingly busy hospital. FLASH. I see this little girl go into the hospital, a few hours later, the guards go to look for her but he disappeared..... FLASH . "kade?" "Yeah, whats wrong?" " i had another flash, and i dont have a very good feeling about it." "Karlie what's wrong, are you okay? Did you... Have a flash...?" "Yes, but it wasn't a very good one." "Well Are you just gonna sit there , or are you going to tell me about it?" Kade says in an anxious voice. "Well Kade, you see I saw girl, a small girl. She's maybe 4 or 5 years old, and she was brought here a while ago. Well they brought her here, and she went missing..." "well, why did they bring her here? I mean she seems way too young to be going to a mental hospital." " I don't know what happened to her, but I have a feeling it wasn't something good. I want to investigate further into this, and Kade, I want you to help me." " of course I will help you, this seems way to interesting to pass down."

The masculine voice is attached to a heavy man, in his late 30's early 40's. There were 5 men in white robes waiting for us. He opens up the back doors and tells us something "now you two listen here, you are not to resist, you are do to everything you are told to do. Do I make myself clear?" "crystal" I say under my breath. He stares at me then goes to the men and tells them something. " I have a feeling im not going to be very popular here." he says back "why would we be? We are here because we aren't like everyone else, so why would we be popular?" "Good point." I say. The men in white robes drag us from out of the van, not caring that we are just as human as them. Then, the doors open, and we begin our journey in the hospital