Learning about each her

~Kades POV~
What does he mean 'the incident'? What hasn't she told me? I thought we had become close..... But to be fair I've never asked. "Jake and Megan, can you please leave Karlie and I alone." I ask calmly. "Oh uh sure." Jake says leaving , with Megan following right behind him.

I walk over to Karlie. "What did he mean 'the incident'?" I ask her.
" oh...... I figured you wanted to know sooner or later Kade....." She looks upset. "Ok fine, here it goes. A while ago, before I was brought here, my ex best friend Angie had dragged me into a party I didn't really want to go to. When we went to leave, I asked her I she was fine to drive, and she said yes...... I didn't realize how drunk she was.... She had crashed the car into a tree, and that's when I got those 'flashes'. I don't know if Angie was still alive, but I could honestly care less. I know that sounds mean but she almost killed me!" She started crying. "And I haven't seen my mom or my brother in sooo long and I just miss them so much! My dad left us when we were little, do I don't really remember him. My brothers name is Zach, he's 18, like me. He has chestnut brown hair like me and he has freckles that's under his eyes and on his nose. He has brown eyes like me too. My god Kade I miss them so much!!" She starts crying even more. She puts her head on my shoulder. " I'm sorry I'm getting your shoulder all wet." She sniffles.
"I don't really care Karlie, I will always be here for you. I can here her soft snores and I know that she's asleep. I whisper in her ears.
"Karlie, you are such a strong person , and that makes me fall for you even harder. I know you can't hear me but I need to get this out. Karlie Williams, I love you so much. I will ask you out soon, don't worry. It will be perfect. I want to meet your mother and your brother. I want to hopefully propose to you one day and I want to grow old together. I love you." I carry her bridal style to her bed and I start packing up my stuff. Only a couple more days until we leave. Only a couple more days until we start our lives together. I can't wait.