playing like a guy

I still can't believe I dreamt about dating Kade?! There's no way I like Kade, I mean we just met, and I don't even know anything about him! Plus even if I did like him, there's no way a guy like him would ever like a girl like me.

We ask the guard for a gaming system and call of duty and she said she will be right back, as we wait Kade says something to me " you know..... You can back out if you want. I don't want to see you cry if you lose." " please, the only person losing here is gonna be you." I say back. The guard comes back with the Xbox one, two controllers and black ops 2. "Let's make a bet" Kade says. "What do you have in mind Kade?" He starts.." If you win.. I want your pie for a week." "No fair Kade! That's our only desert!....... But since you want like that, then fine. If I win, I get your pillows and blankets so you freeze." I say laughing. He pouts. He's so cute when he pouts. I shake my head. "You ok Karlie?" He says. "Yeah I'm fine, just thinking...." "Ok well let's play, the sooner we start the sooner I get your pie" he says rubbing his stomach. I laugh.

......1 hour later......

"Hahaha Kade, I win!" I say laughing while walking over to his bed grabbing his pillows and blanket and tossing them onto my bed. His mouth is hung open in shock. " I can't believe a girl beat me!" He says. "What did you just say Kade?" I say with a straight face, looking him in the eyes. " I uh....." " that's what I thought" I say. "It's just that I never thought that a pretty girl like you would be better than any guy I've ever played." I feel like cheeks turn a light pink as he smiles.

Why does he have this affect on me! And how! He is just some guy I'm stuck in a hospital with.. Nothing more.............Right?

~Kades POV~

I used to think that I would never find the perfect girl and fall for her... To be honest I've prove myself wrong every day I'm with Karlie.
Every little thing I learn about her just makes her even more perfect. My god I can't get this girl out of my head! But it's obvious that she doesn't feel the same way about me... I mean why would a girl like her like a guy like me?