Truthes,dares,and skittles

~Kades POV~

Megan, Sarah, and Alex are coming over today. We are all gonna hang out one last time in the hospital before we move into a new house. It's about 3pm right now and Karlie has been up for about 4 hours now. She texted Meagan and Sarah to come over so we can all hang out. Karlie has a couple movies picked out for all of us to watch and I had gotten some snacks and some beer. Since last night all I can think about is Karlie. I wonder if she actually likes me. The only one that knows I like her is Alex, and he doesn't believe that I have the balls to ask her out.

...3 hours later...

Megan and Sarah finally arrived. Alex got here about 2 hours ago. As Megan and Sarah walk over to us I see Alex smile a little..... He must really like Megan, but he won't tell me that he does.. I mean we don't really like to talk about our feelings but still, I'm his best friend! It's about 6 so we are going to start the movies soon. We have some time to waste so Alex asks. "Hey who wants to play some truth or dare?" I hear Megan and Sarah say "sure!" At the same time. "Sure why not" I chime in. The only one who didn't answer was Karlie. She seemed hesitant. Megan nudges her shoulder. "Uhhh........... I have a feeling I'm going to regret this... But sure." We all sit in a circle on the ground.. "Ok since Alex came up with the idea... I will go first" I say. Everyone nods. "Sarah, truth or dare." "Ummmm, truth" "ok.......... How many guys have you dated?" "3, and I'm in a relationship right now." "Ok, your turn." She gives a smirk to Karlie. "Karlie truth or dare" "truth..." She says Quietly. "Ok Karlie how about this....." She pauses " do you like anyone currently?"

~Karlies POV~

"Ok Karlie how about this..... Do you like anyone currently?" Huh, what do I say to that.... Do I like Kade? "Can you answer before Christmas comes around please?" Megan says. "Well.... I mean kinda..." "Ooh do tell!" Megan says. "Hey that wasn't part of the dare!" I say . She rolls her eyes "whatever, your turn." Hmm who to ask... I mean it's kinda obvious that Megan likes Alex, why not get her back by making her life a living hell for a couple hours. "Alex, truth or dare." "Dare, an I never back down." Oh yeah? We'll take this. "Ok, I dare you to kiss Megan for 30 seconds, and I will be timing." I say with a smirk. I see both of their faces getting red. Karma sucks doesn't it megan! I see as Alex goes over to megan, while both of their faces are a bright shade of pink. I see Alex's face move towards hers and he lessens the space between their faces. I see their lips connect as I start the timer. When the 30 seconds are up they both blush and Alex walks back to Kade. Kade speaks " kade," he says, "truth about or dare?" "Truth..." He says "pansy" Alex teases. "Have you had your first kiss yet?" He smirks obviously knowing the answer. He looks at me not wanting to be embarrassed. His face turns pink... "No" as soon as he said that he broke eye contact. I giggle. Kades turn " hmmmm........ Can I ask the same question twice?" "Uhh I don't see why you can't?" Alex says. "Ok..... Karlie truth or dare?" He smirks. "Uh...." My heart starts to beat faster. "Dare?" "Oh, hmmmmmm I thought you were gonna pick truth...... Ok I have a dare." "What is it?" I say. "ok I dare you to actually relax and have fun. Can you do that Karlie?" I roll my eyes "yes I can do that" alright my turn..... Hmmmm.. "Ok Sarah truth or dare?" "Truth.." "Hm ok, do you like anyone currently?" She don't hesitate to say "well duh! I have a boyfriend!" Everyone laughs. "Ok Kade truth or dare?" Sarah asks with an evil look in her eyes. "Dare" "perfect" she says silently. "Ok Kade, I dare you to make out with Karlie for 30 seconds." My eyes widen and do do his. We look at each other. He comes over to me and smiles. My heart melts a little. He cups my cheeks in his hands and gently closes the space until his lips crash onto mine. I get all tingly. After I hear "ok time!" Sarah says. I had forgotten all about the skittles we were eating.... "Hey Karlie, looks like you two made purple, I mean that's the color of your tongues. Geeze I didn't think you two would go that far!" Sarah teases. "There are purple skittles you know!" She laughs at my response. After that we got the movies out and I made some popcorn and we started the first movie. Kade and I sat on one bed to watch the movie while Sarah sat on the beanbag and Megan and Alex say on the other bed. I started to yawn about 30 minutes into the movie. I shifted so I could lay my head on Kades shoulder. After about 5 minutes I felt pressure on my head. He was resting his head on mine. Could this day get any better? That was the last thing I thought about before I fell asleep.