The Date

~Karlies POV~

He opens up the car door for me and I sit down. "Thanks" I smile at him. His blue-green eyes sparking. We hold eye contact for about 10 seconds before he walks over to the drivers side, opens up the door and gets in. He sits there for a minute then starts up the engine, and we start driving to.... Actually.... Where are we going? "Kade?"
"Hm?"
"Where are we going?"
"I can't tell you Karlie, or that would ruin the surprise." He smirks. We keep driving until he stops at this little beat up ice cream spot that had a big sign. Glowing on the sign said Baileys. I Was a kid, before my grandpa died, he would always bring me to this little ice cream shop. Me and him would always get cookie dough because it was our favorite." He sighs. "But ever since he died I haven't really been able to come here. It just hurts too much."
"Then why did you want to bring me here?"
"Because....when I'm with you Karlie, all problems melt away, and as long as your here, then I can do this." He smiles at me. I stare into his beautiful green-blue eyes and I hug him. All tension melts away and he lifts me up and twirls me around. "Come on Karlie lets go in." We go into this small little shop and I see someone greet us.
"Hi my name is Cody, what would you like?" He isn't old, actually he seems around our age. He keeps his eyes on me, not noticing that Kade is right next to me. Kade coughs. "What would you like babe.?" His eyes shift from me to Kade. "Two cookie doughs please." I say cheerfully. I take out my money to pay but Kade refuses and pays for them. As I walk back to the table I see Kade not very far behind me waiting for his. When he walks over to the table he seems annoyed. "You know that guy was checking you out right?" I laugh. "I gesture to my body "well I don't blame him." He doesn't seem very amused. "Oh come on Kade you know I'm kidding.........Kade......you know I'm yours now." His eyes snap up to mine. "W-what?"
"Well I kinda figured that since we are on a date, we are dating, so aren't we girlfriend and boyfriend?"
"I want to ask you right, I don't want you to assume, I want to ask you and damn it, it will be perfect." He says.

On the way back it was pretty quiet. We hadn't said much after what he said to me at the ice cream place. He
Had gotten really jealous and we weren't even dating yet. We get to the hospital when we see papers stuck to our cell. I walked up to them.
Release for Karlie Williams and Kade Beery. Scheduled leave: Monday, September 29. Today was the 14.... A little more than a week until we leave! I need to tell Kade....