Stars

~Kades POV~

Since its Karlies birthday I want to do something for her. The guards are letting her out for the day so she can hang out with her friends. Little does she know, they are gonna let me out for the day too. I talked to the guards and told them my plan and they said ok. I text my friend Alex that I haven't seen in a few weeks.
(K=Kade, A=Alex)

K: hey dude

A:hey, what's up

K:I need to talk to you

A: sure what's up

K: do you feel like meeting me at the coffee shop?

A: sure, you ok?

K:yeah I'm fine I just need to real need to talk to you about Something.

A: uh ok.. I'll be there in 20.

K: ok cool

I get into the car that the hospital lends me and drive off towards the coffee shop.

...10 minutes later...

"Hey are you ok Kade?"
"Yeah I'm fine I just need to talk to you about something."
"Sure what's up?"
"Ok" I take a deep breath in. " I think I'm in love with a girl..." I half expect him to ask if she is hot and stuff like that, instead he just asked one simple question. "In love?" I nod. I see Karlie walk in to the coffee shop with two other girls. A heavy set blonde, and a skinny brunette. Both pretty, but not my type. Alex on the other hand was drooling over the brunette. "Kade? What are you doing here?!" Her eyes widened. "Who's your friend?" "H-hey Karlie....uh this is Alex. Who are they?" She points to the blonde, "this is Sarah and that's Megan." She says pointing to the brunette. I keep my eyes on Karlie. Earlier I had texted her friends and told her to get her ready for tonight. I got their numbers from her phone. They know what's happening, because I've explained it all. She looks amazing. Her chestnut brown hair straightened down, making her hair look even longer, her nails just recently done. She looks amazing. Alex pulls me to the side " dude, you must really like her because you were totally drooling over her." He laughs " but I don't blame you because she's hot." I shoot him a glare. "Sorry"

~Karlies POV~

Sarah and Megan pull me off to the side. " you have told us about him before but you never told us that he was hot!" Megan adds in "yeah, and his friend too. But he totally likes you!" "How do you know?" I ask. "I saw it in the way he was staring at you, but you didn't notice because you were too busy checking him out yourself." She laughs. My cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "I was not!" " yes you were Karlie" Megan says. "whatever." They both laugh.

~Kades POV~

"So Kade." Alex says. " when are you going to ask her out?" I freeze. I have an idea on what I want to do, but I don't know how to do it. Which is why I met up with Alex. "Well I was hoping tonight, since its her birthday." "do you know how?" He asks. "Well I was hoping that we could have a picnic under the stars."

It Was FateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara