A night under the stars

~Kades POV~

"Dude, you have to ask her soon." I can tell Alex wants me to ask her, but I don't know what's wrong with me lately. I get shy around her. What is Karlie doing to me?

"Dude how about you grow a pair and ask her out already."
"Ok fine......" I smirk." But only if you ask Megan out. I can tell you like her." "No I don't!" His face turns red. I don't know If he's embarrassed or mad at me. "Mhm whatever you say" I smirk at him. "Ok how about this Alex, how about we all hang out. You,Megan, Sarah, Karlie and I." "Ok that sounds cool I guess..." "Cool, because I have a plan.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Kade!!!" Karlie screams "why didn't you tell me we were all going out tonight!" "Well it was kinda last minute but it will be pretty cool..... Think of it as part 2 of your birthday present." I can see her face turn a light shade of pink as she turns around and try's to hide it. My god she's so damn cute. I shake my head. I get a text from Megan..
(K=Kade, m=Megan)

M: so where are we all going?

K: don't tell Karlie but we are going to the beach.

M: awesome! Should I tell Sarah?

K: sure but no one tell Karlie.

M: ok got it.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Kade where are we going? I don't like surprises." She starts to pout. Please don't do this to me woman. "You will just have to wait and see." I chuckle a little.

...10 minutes later...

Her eyes light up "The beach!!!!" "Yeah, and Alex, Meagan and Sarah came along too, they should already be down there. " "so this is why you wanted me to bring my bathing suit." She says happily. "Hehe yeah."

We head down to the beach where Alex Megan and Sarah are waiting. Megan is wearing a blue bikini with jewels on it, and Sarah is wearing a pink tankini. I can see Alex staring at Megan checking her out. When we got down there Karlie put her stuff down and took off her shirt and shorts to reveal a teal bikini with a ruffled top. I just stare at her, trying not to check her out too much when I hear Alex say "Kade stop drooling and get in the water!" I take my shirt off and run into the water.

~Karlies POV~

"Hey Kade!" I say. "Race you!" And I dart down the sand to the water. I can see Kade not far behind me as I make it into the water. "Haha I win" I say teasing him. I catch a glimpse of him. Tanned skin, and perfectly defined six pack. I cant help but to stare at him for a second before I'm interrupted with him picking me up and throwing me into the water. "And that's for winning." Everyone laughs. I see a football land in the water and I hear a guy's voice follow it. " hey cutie can you throw that back over here?" He says. He looks about 6'3 with blonde hair and bright green eyes. Olive skin and an amazing six pack. "Oh yeah um here sorry." I throw it back perfectly. "Nice throw!" He says "hehe thanks" I blush a little bit.

~Kades POV~

As I see her talking to him I start to tense up a little bit. "Hey Karlie you coming? We are about to go get something to eat." I say. "Yeah I'm coming!" I see her run out of the water. She looks amazing... "He was nice" she says. "Yeah."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

As it gets late out we start putting our shirts on and i grab blankets from the car. I lay them out on the sand and we all sit on them. " this is beautiful" Megan says. "Yeah it's absolutely stunning." Karlie says. " is anyone else cold?" Karlie adds in. "Here" I say giving her my sweatshirt. "Thanks." We all lay down and watch the stars when I feel pressure on my lap. I see Karlie asleep on my lap as I smile and look at the most beautiful thing... Her.