Where do we stand

~Karlies POV~

"You w-what?" I struggle to get the words out of my mouth..
"I'm sorry, I knew you wouldn't like me back, I was stupid to say any-" I cut him off by hugging him tightly, my head resting on his shoulder. "Kade, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that." I smile. He instantly relaxes hearing that.

~Kades POV~

"I'm sorry, I knew you wouldn't like me back, I was stupid to say any-" she cuts me off by hugging me. My body stiffens a little bit.
"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that" i start to smile as I rest my head on hers.
"So Karlie..."
"Yes Kade?"
" I was uh wondering if you maybe wanted to go to the movies with me this weekend?"
"I would love to" she says pecking my cheek then walking out of the cafe.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~Karlies POV~

"Guys do we really have to do this?"
Sarah and Megan are here with 3 dresses and a lot of makeup. The first one they put me in is a teal dress. It is loose fitting with a light tribal print at the top.
"What do you think Sarah?" Asks Megan, forgetting to ask the person the dress is on.
"Next dress"
The next dress is a fitted black dress with black lace. They give me black heels to out on with the dress. They both give it a thumbs before megan starts the makeup. She gives me. Smokey eye with light eyeliner and mascara. They both tell me I look amazing before they walk me downstairs to where Kade is waiting.

~Kades POV~

Megan had let me in and told me to wait in the living room so they can finish getting Karlie ready. 15 minutes later I see Megan walk out of the room with Sarah next to her. "Now presenting the beautiful Karlie Williams. Take good care of her Kare." We laugh. I hear footsteps come down the stairs. As I look over my mouth drops and I can't help but to stare at her. She is stunning. "Kade, close your mouth score you catch some flys." She laughs. "A-are you ready to go?" Is all I can manage to spit out. "Yeah"
"Y-you look amazing Karlie."
I see her blush as she turns away to try to hide it. "Thanks" she says as we walk out of the door. All I can think Is that I'm about to go on a date with this girl. She is perfect. And hopefully tonight goes perfect so we can have another night like this.