What have I done

~Karlies POV~

I can't believe we are going to finally leave this place!!!!!! I'm soooo exited. We've been here for a little while now, maybe a little less than a year. I think of all of the memories that has happened here, when I first met Kade in the back of that car. I thought I was alone. I thought that no one would understand me. Kade does though. Kade confuses me, he said that he likes me, but he's never asked me out...

~Kades POV~

I had been out with Alex, thinking about how to tell Karlie everything, every day I spend with her, I fall harder and harder. She is all I can think about anymore. Every little thing reminds me of her. Alex looks at me. "Dude are you ok? You have been looking at your pizza for 10 minutes. Are you- oh wait, your thinking about Karlie aren't you." He says with a smirk on his face. I shove him " No, I'm not thinking about Karlie!" I say in defense, but I actually was thinking about her, I haven't seen her all day, whenever she's around I feel ok, knowing that she isn't hurt and that she's safe. "Your thinking about her again aren't you?!" Alex says laughing. "My god your acting like a love sick puppy!" When he said love I shivered. Do I love Karlie? I feel my pocket buzz, ignoring it knowing that if I answer it, Alex will just tease me more. I shift in my seat, wanting to answer it, the buzz in stops. " dude I don't know if you realize this, but your in love with her."

~Karlies POV~

I call Alex, it rings for a couple seconds then he answers "hey ka-"
"Did I don't know if you realize this, but your in love with her." I hear Alex say. He's in-in love w-with me? Should I keep listening to the conversation or should I Hang up. Why should I hang up? He was the one who answered it! I keep listening. I hear Kade speak. "Do you really think so? I mean whenever I'm around her I get all warm, and it feels like I need her next to me." I blush , and keep listening. "Dude you are SO in love with Karlie! Your making it sound like she's a drug! I mean I know she's hot but your totally addicted!" Alex laughs. I giggle.
"Why don't you just ask her out already?! Like I know you asked her out on a date but did you ever ask her to be your girlfriend?!" Kade is quiet.
"You didn't?!" Dude if you don't ask soon she might find another guy." Huh I never thought of that.... Maybe I can make him jealous.. Ooh I have an idea, how about I just call up Jake. Jake was a good friend of mine until I was taken away to be here... Before the accident, before Angie getting drunk.... I haven't talked to Angie in so long, I don't know if I can forgive her for almost talking my life. Anyway, I text Jake. Hehe I forgot I used to have a crush on Jake. His name still has a heart next to it.
Hey jake, we haven't talked in a long time, and I was wondering I you wanted to catch up. I'm currently in a hospital, but I'll explain all of this to you later. It's Bertlys mental hospital. I promise I'll explain everything. xx - Karlie
I wait a little while until I feel my phone buzz,

Jake <3
Hey! I was worried something had happened to you. You weren't at your house when I went over there. Your brother told me what happened and I'm so sorry. Angie was stupid to do that to you. I'll be over there in a half an hour. xx

I smile. I really need to get rid of the heart next to his name. I call up Sarah and Megan, "hey girls! So guess what!"
"What? Did Kade finally ask you to be his girlfriend?!?!" Sarah says. "No, but I have a plan, see I had called Kade and he kinda pocket answered me, and he was talking to Alex, telling him that if he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend that I would find another guy...... So I texted Jake and he will be here in a half an hour." There was silence..... Then Megan speaks " Karlie, your going to break his heart." Oh no, what did I just do! "Uhhhh Megan! Can you come over? I know you still like Jake, so maybe you two can talk?" "Uh yeah sure, but you owe me." "Ok, whatever just get over here quick!" I hang up the phone. I feel horrible. I look over to see Jake standing outside of my cell, He- woah. When did you get so hot?!" He says. I blush. "Hey Jake, uh I'm just letting you know that Megan is coming and she wants to see you too, and also my boyfriend is coming over....." Did I just say boyfriend?! He has a sad look in his eyes. "Oh, ok." Kade walks in and sees Jake, "uh, Karlie? Who's that?" He points to Jake. Jake speaks " oh so your her boyfriend huh?" His eyes glisten. "Oh..... Uh y-yeah." His smile widens. He walks over, standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"And who are you?" I see him tense up. "Oh I was one of Karlies good friends
Before the whole incident happened." "What do you mean incident?" Kade looks at me confused. "Oh so she never told you?" He shakes his head, "oh well then you don't know as much about your girlfriend as you may think." Kade looks into my eyes. There is a look of betrayal in his. I have hurt him.... Just then Megan walks in "uhh what did I just walk into?...."