Moving day

~Kades POV~

Today is moving day. Today is the day we get to leave this hospital and start our lives...... Hopefully together...
"Hey babe... Uh, you ready to leave?"
"Uh yeah, but I haven't picked out a house yet.."
"Oh, I have. It's pretty nice too! It has 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, a laundry room , and a living room."
"Woah." Is all she says.
"But........... I was wondering.."
"Yes Kade?"
"Doyouwanttomoveinwithme?" I say in one breath.
"Sure!!!!!" She says happily.
"There's only one thing though." I say.
"We are going to have to use some of your money...."
"That's fine Kade. I mean we are going to live together."
I can't believe she said yes! I can't wait to move into the house. It's beautiful. "Come on guys." That voice sounds so familiar. Oh my god, it's the same guy who brought us here! I can tell Karlie figured out the same thing because her eyes widened. We walk out of the hospital with our bags in our hands. We are about to start our lives in a new house. We are going to live together, and we lo-I never told her I loved her! I realize that we have only been dating for one day, but I feel like I should. Because I do..... I'm in love with her. I've told her before, but she was asleep.

~Karlies POV~
Kade has been sitting there with a look in his face. It looks like he is having and fight with himself. He's been doing that for about 5 minutes now as we are riding in another portable prison.
"There are metal bars where the tiny window should be so I can talk to the driver. You know almost like a police car." I can't believe we have been in that mental hospital for so long. I miss my brother and mom. But dad died when I was 4 to a drunk driver. It still makes me tear up sometimes.
"Are you ok Karlie?" I hear Kade say.

"Oh uh yeah I fine."

"Are you sure Karlie?"

"Yes I'm sure Kade."

"Are you positive?"

"Yes Kade I'm positive!"

"No your not, tell me what's wrong."

"Kade I'm fine."

"No your not now tell me what's wrong."

"Fine, I was thinking about how I can't wait to see mom and zach and then my dad popped into my mind."

" do you not like your dad?"

"Well it's not that....... See I never see him anymore."

"Why what happened to him?"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

~Kades POV~

"Why what happened to him?"
That wasn't the best thing to ask... She takes a little while to respond.

"When I was 4......my dad died to a drunk driver, he was on his way back from the store to get party supplies for my party that was tomorrow, and a drunk driver swerved into his lane and him him head on. I can't help but think that it was my fault."

"It's not your fault Karlie."

"Yes it is! I couldn't wait to see all of the decorations so I kept begging for them to put them up."

"Karlie it's not your fault, stop telling yourself that."

"yes it I-"
The man from the front cuts her off.

"We are here you two."

We look up at the house and it's amazing. It isn't too big, and it's a baby blue color. I see Karlies eyes light up.

"This is our house?! Kade this is beautiful!!!"

"Yeah, well that's not all, go in the back. "
I see her jump out of the truck and run to the back. I follow behind her.

"A pool!!!!! Kade your amazing!!!!"
I smile hearing her say that. She runs up to me and pulls me into a hug. I chuckle and kiss her forehead. My god I love her.........I had already gotten the furniture and food and stuff like that put in the house for us. When the guy leaves I run up to Karlie and pick her up bridal style and kiss her. I kiss her like the end of the world is tomorrow. I whisper in her ear, "Karlie Marie Williams?"

"Yes?" She says confused.

I smile at her. "I'm sorry if this is too early but I'm not going to hold back my feelings from you. I love you Karlie." I see her smile widen. "I love you too Kade." It's official....I'm the happiest man alive.