Confess

~Kades POV~

I've been out with Alex all day at the skate park. Karlies been calling and texting me all day. I don't want to answer her. It would be too awkward after what happened last night. I mean, I still like her, but I just can't talk to her. I know it doesn't make sense..... But I just can't right now...

~Karlies POV~

Sarah and Megan are over.
"Why has he been ignoring me lately?" I say sniffling. "I don't know Karlie, I wish I could help you" Sarah says. "I'm gonna text him right now and tell him to meet me at the cafe and tell me why he's ignoring me!" "Yeah you go Karlie!" They both say. I text him.
(KW=Karlie, K=Kade)

KW: care to explain Kade?

It takes him a minute to respond..

K: what do you mean?

KW: I think you know what I mean Kade.

K: I honestly don't know what your talking about Karlie.

KW: ok then how about I tell you.... WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!

He takes a while.... Still no response..

KW: Kade, meet me at the cafe now, so we can talk about it please.

K: fine......

~Kades POV~

"Alex, she wants us to meet at the cafe to talk about why I've been ignoring her..." I show him the texts....
"Just go, you owe her an explanation dude"
"Fine, well I have to go right now then but I'll tell you what happens."
"Ok"

I get to the cafe.. She's there at the table waiting... My heart starts to beat faster as I arrive to the table.
"Explain" she says to me. I can tell she's angry at me. I can see it in her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.
"Explain what?"
"Why have you been ignoring me?! After we kissed that night you have been completely ignoring me! Am I that bad of a kisser?! If I am then t-" I cut her off by kissing her. It is slow at first until she kisses me back. I get all warm inside. "W-what was that for?" She asks.
"I've been ignoring you for the past couple days....... because after that kiss, I wanted more. Any time I saw you after that I had to hold myself back so I wouldn't kiss you again. Karlie Marie Williams I don't care anymore! I don't care if anyone knows!" He says.
"W-what are y-you saying Kade?"
"Karlie I'm trying to tell you that ever since I got into the back of that portable prison I thought you were beautiful, ever since then my feelings for you have been building up, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. Karlie, I really like you......"